ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time for new toys x2!

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Well the Leon finally went today, never had to work so hard to sell a car, will have to think very hard in the future whether i buy a purpose built racer again as the the market is so limited when its time to sell them on. The guy that bought it had a 2005 Westfield Megablade that i took in part ex + a chuck of cash as well.
Its a factory built car hence the '05 plate and not Q plate, 900cc Honda Fireblade motor and 6 speed sequential box, about 125bhp and 450kg so goes pretty well. Quite well specced too as it has the electric reverse box, LSD and upraded roll bar, on avo suspension all round with adjustable arb's front and rear too, 13" wheels and R888's B) Gonna keep it for the time being and do a few trackdays in it and maybe shift it on in the summer depending on how i get on with it.
11tscp.jpg

11tsco.jpg

11tscq.jpg

If you've been paying attention you'll have noticed another car in the last picture :eek:
Thats supposed to be my Fiance's new car, but i might keep it for myself as its awesome :approve: I drove to cardiff yesterday and straight swapped it for her 120d, great deal imo. Its a Renaultsport Megane 225 F1 Team to give it its full name, a limited edition model of 149 uk cars (1500 worldwide) all in ultra blue they made before they done the R26 230 F1's as a production model, this one is #484 on its plaque. Its missing the LSD of those cars and 5bhp but she wont miss them i wouldn't have thought, i'm very impressed with it though, got driven like it was stolen home from cardiff yesterday and seems a bit unruly on roads near mine but boy is it fun, proper sweaty palms stuff on the 20miles from the M6 to my house.
Russ
11tscr.jpg

11tsct.jpg

11tsc6.jpg