ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Timing belt idler pulley 182 issue

182 arctic blue cup
15934223844368864056439512160186.thumb.jpg.4fe5dc9f3eca2fb10496a742236eaed4.jpg

Hi Im in the middle of replacing the timing belt on a 2005 182 and the lower idler pulley I have in the kit is different. It has a larger inner bearing hole and the bearing is narrower. The idler on the head has a spigot to centre that bearing. The one I removed has a hole suited to the bolt. Its an skf kit. Have I been given the wrong idler pulley or is there a version that uses a spigot for both idlers.
Ta
Dave

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
The one with the larger centre is the upper roller

Have you been given 2 large diameter rollers or have you got 1 of each? Because you should have 1 smaller and 1 larger lol

182 arctic blue cup
The photo shows both of the ribbed ones. The left one is the one I took off and is marked renault. The right one is the skf part. 17mm inner hole instead of 10mm and slso wont sit out enough to be inline.