ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

timing for my 1.4 rt ????

what would i notice if the timing was out in my car (apart from bent valves and pistons etc), it will run and drive but not very well, i did a home repair job but dont want to disclose any details so as not to influence peoples replies, beacuse i know some peolpe will just say things i have already ruled out, hope im not sounding too arrogant

thanks in advance

max

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

MERCEDES CLS AMG
It will run like a bag of nails mate. It will run slow and possibly misfire - get it sorted out - there a Doddle to do on the E7J engine

thanks j3ned that describes its perfectly, i did the head gasket my self but couldnt find any timing marks !!!! lucky no more damage then really, how do re-do it accuratly without the timing marks, spent hours looking for them in that silly little fly wheel slot (waste of time !!!)

cheers
max