ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Timos wedding

172 cup
I'm Timos brother but I've managed to hack into his username! Thought I'd put up a pic of his wedding while he's on honeymoon. He a lazy so and so & didn't organise cars so I (as best man) cleaned his for the first time in ages, and my mate came in his cup too so we took the whole day before the wedding cleaning them. Made some number plates up for them too. Photographer was loving it.

DSC02044.jpg

Moved to media section.

Great pic, my mate got married and we have a picture of all of us about to set off to the church in my car.

172 cup
Haha, he'll probably kill me for putting up a kissing 1! Was supposed to take him im my vtec mini but didn't finish it in time for the wedding! He wasn't too happy about turning up in my 306 rallye, so we thought 2 cups would be different!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Maz said:
^^ looks that way .. you got out of the wrong side of bed this am ..

nah not just me then!

Fair enough if it was a couple of ferrari's, but posing for your WEDDING pics in a matching clio's? classy!

Turbos.
Clart said:
nah not just me then!

Fair enough if it was a couple of ferrari's, but posing for your WEDDING pics in a matching clio's? classy!

No need to s**t on their parade dude...

Congrats to the both of them.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
cliobuyer said:
No need to sh*t on their parade dude...

Congrats to the both of them.

I'm not shitting on anyones parade, why would they care what some random thinks?

Are you on your period today hunny?

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
lol... looks wicked, don't think my missus would agree though... probably be divorced the day after if i had organised something like that!!!