ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Timps' Fiesta ST

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's a pisser mate. Oh and a private plate should never have 7 digits. ;)

11 plate ST ftl.

Fiesta ST
I'm actually starting to like these now, would love to have a go in one.

Nice car mate!

Go and book yourself a test drive and see how you get on, im sure you will like it

Probably the cost of an excess so 50-100.

Yeah, not sure what they actually cost to relpace, ill find out when they come to fit it.

Yeah that's a pisser mate. Oh and a private plate should never have 7 digits. ;)

11 plate ST ftl.

Haha i know i know but i think it looks quite cool and im not someone who has to have a brand new plate on their car.

All I have is so much love for this :)

Get one you wont regret it

Fiesta ST
Its ST 2 with style pack. There is no reason at all to get the 1 as for the extra £1k you get so much more and you will probably be able to barter to get them down to the ST1 price anyway

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Yeah, the guy at ford is gonna ring me this week to sort the test drive out. Then ill see what deals I can get.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Really really like these cars. If I was in the market for a brand new car I'd probably be after one of these. Not sure if I'm being thick or not but what's the private plate say?

Fiesta ST
Really really like these cars. If I was in the market for a brand new car I'd probably be after one of these. Not sure if I'm being thick or not but what's the private plate say?

My first initial is C so its C T11MPS if spaced illegally but they are spaced correctly.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Im just stating it isn't a private plate. I could take any arrangement and say each letter means such a thing, it wouldn't make it a private plate. I was under the impression a plate with no date mark was private?

And at no point did I say it didn't look quite good.

That band wagon escalated quickly.

Fiesta ST
Im just stating it isn't a private plate. I could take any arrangement and say each letter means such a thing, it wouldn't make it a private plate. I was under the impression a plate with no date mark was private?

And at no point did I say it didn't look quite good.

That band wagon escalated quickly.

Correct, the plate isn't exactly a private plate. I bought it as it says my initial and name. Only people who know me will notice what it says, to anyone else it's just an 11plate.