ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tiny Tower

Skoda Fabia vRS
anyone else addicted ?

its basically like a very simple version of sim city, you buy new floors in your tower, open shops, apartments, keep the shops stocked, employ people etc, its SO addictive

Mini Cooper S sport
Played it for a while and got fed up with it. It took too long to earn towerbux, and was very repetitive.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Explain.

All the dream jobs the residents want are way too pricey. Cheapest one is 30 bucks.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ok mate cheers. It's quite a good game. Only downloaded it yesterday.

Edition 30
It was so addictive! Got a little boring after about 6 months.

Not bad for a free app.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Pocket planes is great too. Still playing that after months :)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm on my phone at the moment! It'll take ages.

Will do when I've my iPad.

Got your iPad handy yet? I've managed to get two residents in their dream jobs which happened to be both same. That gave me 4 bucks.

Edition 30
What floor are you on now mate.

It becomes more effective the more floors you have.
What you want to do is get as many people into dream jobs as you can. Even once you have 3 people in the dream jobs don't be afraid to get rid of them and put a new bitizen into the empty job slot.

It's really difficult to explain mate. Let me see if I can find a video on youtube for ya!