ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tiptree, blue 5 door K reg

Came past my flat when i was cleaning the windows LOL! Yesterday about 4ish

5 door, blue, k-tec kit, k-tec sticker across the back and maybe gold wheels but dont quote me on that?

K reg, looking pretty nice actually and sounded nice :)

is it anyone off here? Im sure i have seen one of here the same?

Mole you werent in tiptree were you? LOL

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 09 May 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Came past my flat when i was cleaning the windows LOL! Yesterday about 4ish<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">5 door, blue, k-tec kit, k-tec sticker across the back and maybe gold wheels but dont quote me on that?<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">K reg, looking pretty nice actually and sounded nice :)<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">is it anyone off here? Im sure i have seen one of here the same? <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Mole you werent in tiptree were you? LOL

LOL nah, ive got no car at the moment :( its sitting in bits on my driveway still

Not that i have ever seen your car! it just looked a bit like yours in my mind PMSL!

are you going to FCS fella? whys the car in bits then?

Vix :)

Vix,

Just seen this post, yeah aren't i quick! Think the car is someone from Maldon, although it's now been resprayed in a sherbet yellow.