ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium mixed paint info...

Nikon D700
Right, thought i'd share this with you...

Went into Halfords, and they kindly mixed me some code 647 paint for a 1966 Renualt, great, when I have a 2001 Clio...

So I did a bit of research, and with the help of Autobits in Farnham, found out the code we need to tell Halfords, or anyone mixing using Holts paint.

The code is: 647/84 - basically means it's Renault 647, from 1984 onwards!
Renault have used 647 as a paint code twice!!!

Even better though, 647/84 isn't mixed at all, it's all one colour... So even the monkeys at Halfords can't get it wrong, all they have to do is put 300ml of the stuff in a can!

Hopefully this post will be usful to somone, i've spent about £40 trying to get the right colour!

Nikon D700
Yeah - that was a joy to learn!!

Most places use Holts mixing stuff, and use to same database of colours.

The guy at Autobits was a legend (if a little crazy) though, if you need paint mixing, call him on 01252 714993 - I think he has a website (autobits.com) but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment! He does do a aerosol delivery service though.