ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE REMOVED THERE STANDARD INDUCTION HOSE

clio sport 182
I have found a hose that will fit on my car but it doesnt have a breather pipe attachment, do i need to buy one of them catch pot thingys or just fit a little breather filter to the end of the pipe

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i just bought a breather pipe filter for mine seemed to be just as good...

Cumbrian FTW! :eek:

SQ5
I have no hose, but when I had my 45 deg bend I just cable tied a bolt into the hole, important you leave a little air gap though

ValverInBits
i just bought a breather pipe filter for mine seemed to be just as good...

Cumbrian FTW! :eek:

This. Your not looking to pass any Euro emission regs for HC emission, so get yourself a little breather filter. Saves you a few bob on an expensive bend, and saves you some sticky oil residue down the inlets.

RS RIP
I have no hose, but when I had my 45 deg bend I just cable tied a bolt into the hole, important you leave a little air gap though

You are talking about a phase 1, idle control ?
He is talking about the oil breather (182) ; this should'nt be tied off

Put one of those little breather-filters on it (cheapest option), sometimes you will get an oil smell but it's not too bad