ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To Anyone who has an Autoleads 099-X01!

ClioSport 172 Cup
I`m desperate for some help. I`ve gone and messed my wiring up on my 099-X01 Multistalk adapter :( . I basically switched two of the wires around on the 6 pin black block connector because the wires on the black connector were not corresponding to the wires on the red block connector, so i thought they were messed up!
However i went to halfords and i discovered for some weird reason they are all like this, some of the wires are different colours on the black and red block connector sides, they dont match!
If someone out there has one of these units i would be so so grateful if they could simply tell me which pins on the small Yellow connector correspond with the pins on the large black block connector. If you could simply draw me a diagram of the pins on the yellow connector..number them and then draw me a diagram of the black 6 pin block connector and number them also matching the yellow connector i would be so grateful!!

Cheers!!

Sam

200 cup & 106 GTi
pm me in 2 days and i'll take some pics and tell you what pins go to which wire colours