ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To braided, or not to braided?

Clio 182
Hi Guys,

Pretty much got my purchases for brakes sorted (massive thank you to George/G172, he is an absolute gent and gave me some great advice).

What i need is some experience from those with Goodridge braided hoses. All the discs and pads are coming off to get replaced and given a good cleaning, while i'm at it i'm debating whether to bung some braided hoses on there.

I've been told that they can make the brakes feel a bit on/off... so opinions please!

I'm not tracking the car, only for road/fast road use; so I need to not go through the windscreen/get rear ended when I'm stopping in traffic.

Cheers guys.

What condition are your hoses in?

Good = leave them be
Poor = replace and might as well go braided as they are better imo, more consistent pedal feel.

53 Clio's & counting
I would (and have) fit them, there isn't a huge difference, but they wont bulge and you can fit and forget.