ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To low? Black or silver ..

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Purchased these wheels from a member on here for a bargain price of £100, one needed a tyre so wasn't that bad.

But previously i had 15's but were sprayed black, so should i keep these in silver or do them black over the weekend.... hmm

BEFORE:

DSCF0186.jpg

DSCF0185.jpg

AFTER:

572db429.jpg

91b15a33.jpg

46302165.jpg

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Way too low lol!

I agree rear is too low, but i cant lift them up as their 140mm springs, so i would have to get another set made,

Il have a play around on the weekend with some colours i think, since the wing mirrors are black it might look odd,

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Il refurb them in silver and see how i like it, and if not il spray them black again :)

@ Zippo ..... no ;) not sure if im going to sell the box tbh

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ iv been doing a conversion, so i need to fit something to the front subframe so bumper is off so i can get to were i need much easier :)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ye i agree too low, but if i could lift the rear a tad more i would, but at the moment i cant do nothing for that, only lift the front up

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks like you've dropped it from a hight lol looks a trillion times better on the newer dynamique wheels

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Bit low for my liking, reminds me of these:

3191899131_4e96fccf6b.jpg

But if you like it, that's all that matters TBH.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Bit low for my liking, reminds me of these:

3191899131_4e96fccf6b.jpg

But if you like it, that's all that matters TBH.

Lmao citroen nicee,

i can change the ride setting to soft to hard so the ride is changeable, just need to get my skirts & wings fitted so will look much better in the end

Clio 172 Cup
Way too low but I rank your grasp of the English language LOWER.

Keep it up!

(see what I did?)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ye keep it up LOL, go away haha,

Il see what i can find before the weekend, do have some 60mm springs but they need platforms to work, which i dont have ..

Ibiza FR
love it!
keep the new wheels silver, if they were black you wouldn't notice much difference from the old ones would you?
looks nice though

Clio 172 RS2
J-Low... Jennie from the Block!

Lil' Jon... Get Low! (my bawls)

It's really low though!
Like it's on airride suspension.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
love it!
keep the new wheels silver, if they were black you wouldn't notice much difference from the old ones would you?
looks nice though

ye i know what you mean, i need to refurb them anyways so il do them the same colour over the weekend, cheers tho :)

its the j-low look, i like it dude thats all that matters

lol dude, it was jay_low ;) see how she handles properly think i might need 5mm spacers on the front to stop scrubbing

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i love it,

love the black wheels too,
looks like a SL4G

saying that im not sure it suits a 172, would slow you down if your anything like me and cower from potholes! lol

b/g 182, meg tourer
far too low! looks broken!
black wheels and cherry red rear lights for me. the pic with the 1*2 bumper looks like its gurning! lol.