ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To stripe or not to stripe?

RB 197
I have always loved the stripes on the RB 182 but obviously whoever had mine first didn't opt for them. It seems to be a subject of love or hate and people who aren't Renwot enthusiasts seem to think you buy a pair from the Ripspeed section in Halfords and stick them on yourselves :rolleyes:. Are they really seen as chavvy or not?

RB 197
I'd only ever do it for myself. In my opinion they look awesome but hate it when you see a Ford Puma in your rear view sporting the same style lol.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
They're chavvy as f**k, no two ways about it. But then clio's in themselves are seen as a somewhat chavvy car when you see how many people stick a shite exhaust on them that hangs lower than the queens tits and lexarse lights.

RB 197
They're chavvy as f**k, no two ways about it. But then clio's in themselves are seen as a somewhat chavvy car when you see how many people stick a s**te exhaust on them that hangs lower than the queens tits and lexarse lights.

....and Playboy stickers :mad:

RB 197
And those s**tty windscreen wipers with the tacky aluminium bits on them and the chrome round the numberplate.
...and usually driven by fat birds or 90 degree angled hat wearing youths who think your car is a max power modified manual 1.2 like their's :nono:

on the look out
They're chavvy as f**k, no two ways about it. But then clio's in themselves are seen as a somewhat chavvy car when you see how many people stick a s**te exhaust on them that hangs lower than the queens tits and lexarse lights.[/quo

even better when they have the massive after burn exhausts on them all noise and go no where

RB 197
They're chavvy as f**k, no two ways about it. But then clio's in themselves are seen as a somewhat chavvy car when you see how many people stick a s**te exhaust on them that hangs lower than the queens tits and lexarse lights.[/quo

even better when they have the massive after burn exhausts on them all noise and go no where

sounds like a tractor, goes like a tractor.

on the look out
yep thats the one :eek:.... i just loved it when i had my pulsar gti-r 4x4 turbo and they would pull up along side at lights etc giving it the full beans and you just pushed the pedal and take off laughing at them

back to stripes on rb182 yes love em

Italian 3.2 V6
i wouldnt have them, just to be different and think it would look better. plus you its safer either way :) lol

500 Twinair
People think its chavvy but its down to the owner, i have them and think they look great, people always look and comment. Also its part of history for renault...

who cares its your car. get them

Good post...
Now thats what im saying..
I dont giv 2 flying F*** what any of the westlife clio drivers think on here
Beg no friend.Get what you want....
I mean if you took advice from here you'd be going around in a red 197 that alant1000 fully payed clio cup member tells us no one can afford if we choose to buy a different model plain with no stickers ever thats a complete no no and more bog standard looking then Tina the fat bird from liverpool who just left the BB..

AND DONT you dare change the lights to something different
That stops certain members on here sleeping at night

Good post...
Now thats what im saying..
I dont giv 2 flying F*** what any of the westlife clio drivers think on here
Beg no friend.Get what you want....
I mean if you took advice from here you'd be going around in a red 197 that alant1000 fully payed clio cup member tells us no one can afford if we choose to buy a different model plain with no stickers ever thats a complete no no and more bog standard looking then Tina the fat bird from liverpool who just left the BB..

AND DONT you dare change the lights to something different
That stops certain members on here sleeping at night
Umm, the keyboard - step away from it !!