ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today’s Grim Up North meeting ;-)

320d M Sport

I see Craggy wasted no time in updating his vehicle details on screen.
Good work that man.
Wait till I unscrew my restrictive aerial....Ill have you all then.

Paddy

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Captain Slarty -

Which one is you mate?!

Still aint seen your car, but you never know I might see you out & about.

320d M Sport

Bad luck there Mark, must say your Silver one looked ace. Next time well try to get a black one and a few Mk1s. Oh!! and weell find a slower Williams next time (damn you Craggy)!

Paddy

williams and trophy

y not get me n ged up next time then u 172 boys can get ur asses whooooped by 3 difrent willies lol
jon

320d M Sport

Watch it!!!

Theres already a grudge match brewing...although I hear Mr Craggs Willy is poorly....

Paddy

williams and trophy

he he.... does that mean youl all be at york dragstrip on sunday 28th july to settle a few scores then???????
tis a gti hot hatch spectacular
cheers
jon

Paddy / any other Northerners: you up for going to York next Sunday and getting humiliated again?! If some other 172 owners want to go and share the shame, Ill certainly be up for it

Rhys

320d M Sport

Damn!!

I wont be able to, Ive got a big night out on Saturday-hence I WILL feel ill on sunday morn. In fact Im probably busy till September-ish, what with holidays etc!!
Rhys-drop me an email anyway mate!

Paddy