ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today at Trax

Lee

BMW M2C
A great day. Good to see the usual suspects and a few I don't get to see often enough, plus a few new faces.

Nice work Emma sorting out the goodie bags.

We were obviously very lucky with the weather, and as usual I'm a bit burnt.

Just copying the hundreds of images off the camera. I'll convert them this evening and get them hosted. The track ones came out really well, shame that sodding fence was in the way. There's also the odd one or two pictures of some of the "models" there!

Certainly one of my favourite shows of this type. Some amazing cars there too, especially with the Gumball 3000 Supercars there.

Last edited:
  m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
was a great stand thanks to admin for sorting this out and werent a bad turn out at all.i got to go on the track for the first time ever and had a little off lol but was all good in the end look forward to next year

FF Monaco 172
Thank you Emma and everyone else who organised the CS stand. Thanks for the goodie bag too :)

ph1 172 Black
Seen your car Lee. Looked smart. Rich's car is so stupidly clean thought as expected.

Took that many pictures camera went flat. Loved the Gumball cars and the Drift Works.

Shame stand was near so much dust and a little away from the rest. Great goodie bag and for first time on stand I was happy. Spoke to a nice guy in a light blue 1.2 that was parked next to me. I was parked next to a Clio zoom and I havn't seen one of them in a long time.

Good turn out though and really enjoyed watching the 225 Megs going round track. They were with Renaults Sports Car Club. Some were putting out 270 and they looked and sounded mint. Got friend with a Vauxhall and you saw a lot more Renaults on track than Vauxhalls to say how big their stands were. Just shows whats best on the track eh.

Chocolate Bar™
great day, my piccys will be up very shortly. Nice to meet some new faces, and talk to some of the old ones that i havent seen for a while :)

Lee

BMW M2C
Just started doing my 276 pics out of the 300+ I took!!!

There's at least half of them with cars in by the looks of things!!

106 GTi
Cheers to all that sorted our stand - goody bag was a nice addition, it did need those sweets in it tho Brian ;) Sorry to Matt's G/f for us being a pain and waking you up so we could escape. I did not take one picture !

Chocolate Bar™
lol cheers guys, if you want a number for my machine polisher give us pm :)

Lee - you dirty perv ;)

TeZ

Non RS : (
Damn dust. its a pain , maybe you should drive it there then wrap it in a "man" sized jonny.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Middo - i spotted you on the way into Silverstone this morning! you joined the dual carriageway just infront of my mates Grey Astra - who was leading us all in lol!! I too am a little burnt! excellent weather

Lee

BMW M2C
I reckon the goodie bags needed some tangfastics.;)

My crappy PC is doing the pics as quick as it possibly can. It's going to be a NWS thread that's for sure.

Chocolate Bar™
Middo - i spotted you on the way into Silverstone this morning! you joined the dual carriageway just infront of my mates Grey Astra - who was leading us all in lol!! I too am a little burnt! excellent weather

i was half asleep this morning was way to early, i'll take your word for it ;)

106 GTi
Damn dust. its a pain , maybe you should drive it there then wrap it in a "man" sized jonny.

Cleaned it on arrival was covered in dust before I had finished so gave up lol

I don't remember much sun but I am red !

TeZ

Non RS : (
Red faced cus of your dusty sidewalls when i see we see these pics :p

jokes,

wish i could have come :(.

Looking forward to them.

Just a quick note to say thanks to the admin team for sorting today, a good day out. Drift Boys were fantasic.

Z4 Roadster
yup, I echo the comments above, cheers all! Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone and disappeared a bit early, but had lost it slightly!

was a decent day though :)

yeah me and the family had a good day out too - really enjoyed it - glad the weather stayed nice

Nice to see you again Justin and was good looking round the clios - cant help but feel that my old clio should have been there - anyway was great going round the track in the megane - s**t myself in places but was good fun!

again havent sorted my pics out yet apart from this one - kept knocking my helmet on the bloody sunglasses holder! brakes held up without a problem and other than going in to a couple of corners a bit too quick and melting my tyres was well worth it

silverstonemehi3.jpg

looking good fella. mite see you next week @ eurofest if you can sort work out.

You will have to take me out in that r26 it looked v tidy indeed.

RS 172
had a great day today, didn't really chat to anyone, was very dead this morning after driving up last night, then spent most of the day wandering around. The gumball cars were brilliant, that red evo was so loud and the driftworks displays were great! Got a few pics from the stand and other good looking cars from around the show.
thank you to the admin team for the stand and goodie bags!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Great day today :) stand was good as always and thanks for the free goodies that Sarah nicked from you at the end of the show for me ;) lol, my pics are up all 205 of them not many as usual ;)

i thought its was a good day,,,

but the bit with the stig in the atom was really boring..... on the 0-60 sprint

what a waste of time watch the gumball 3000 sprint none of those guys knew how to drive lol

what a waste of time watch the gumball 3000 sprint none of those guys knew how to drive lol

Agreed, the best part of that was a few lads shouting boring, lol

Coiley'd Clio PH2

Oh, was it supposed to be the stig...

Just thought it was some random man that owned an Atom.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Was a good day, Thanks to all the members that attended. Shame about the dusty location :(
Glad to hear the goody bags were well received - hopefully these will make an appearance at future shows..

See some of you at Rws or Fcs '08..

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Just a thought, any reason why we get put up on that bank ?

Don't know, 2 years running we've been dumped up there - perhaps they don't like us. Not many people come up to look at the cars aswell..
Even if we asked for a better pitch for next year I don't think it would make much difference.

H22A7 Accord Type R
our 'Cartorque' pitch was where cliosport pitch was a few years back........nice and grassy :)

ph1 172 Black
I wanna see some pics of the might Treen Machine.
You mean this! Can't believe how clean it is. Can tell it has a lot of time spent on it and not many miles. lol. Good work Rich! There is a picture in the calender and whats this about sweet I didn't get any!!!

100_1564.jpg

Anyone else got any pictures?

106 GTi
Cheers! That is a huge pic.

There where no sweets, it was just joked that there could have been in the bag.