ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today at Trax

ph1 172 Black
Sorry bout the size. Couldn't be arsed to resize. lol.

Great car Rich. Shame didn't meet you. Feel better now I no I didn't miss out on sweets. I do like sweets!

Oh and I did my tire tread TimsMegane and was gone 1 min later when I got asked to move my car cause they were having a shuffle round. DOH!!!

AX xsi
was a really good show, even managed to keep the ax on the track without going off anywhere, seen a few of the clios on the track too!

ph1 172 Black
Seen only one AX go round track. Maybe it was you!

Really enjoyed seeing all the cars on the track and there was a lot of Renaults.

Boy did the pros know how to throw them Exiges about!

Was good to see everyone, even if I am generally an antisocial b*****d lol

Hopefully next year the car will be sorted as well...

re: rich's car, I believe there was mention of a concours category in car of the show but I think it was decided against on the basis that you'd cheat and trailer it ;) LoL :rasp:

106 GTi
i think i passed you rich and a monaco blue 172 on the m40 on my way home

Yes sounds right we where only on there for a short hop between junctions to get to Oxfordish for a birthday meal (well out of my normal way home from Silverstone!). Would have been a Blue Mustang and maybe a Red GTi between myself and Dee (deedee) on here as Justin says.

Sorry bout the size. Couldn't be arsed to resize. lol.

Great car Rich. Shame didn't meet you. Feel better now I no I didn't miss out on sweets. I do like sweets!

Oh and I did my tire tread TimsMegane and was gone 1 min later when I got asked to move my car cause they were having a shuffle round. DOH!!!

Doh - always the way left the dressing till last for that reason! Hopefully catch you at another show.

looked good though rich - my wife was amazed how reflective it was

Cheers

Was good to see everyone, even if I am generally an antisocial b*****d lol

Hopefully next year the car will be sorted as well...

re: rich's car, I believe there was mention of a concours category in car of the show but I think it was decided against on the basis that you'd cheat and trailer it ;) LoL :rasp:

LOL - even when I had my Concours 306 I did not even trailer that, leave that to the Ford boys ;)

Lol at the ford boys.

Mind you I did see a 3 door cossie that hadn't even made 3 figures on the Odometer at show once before.

You have to admire that fact.

106 GTi
There are a few knocking around on delivery miles even to someone with OCD like me it seems odd not to be tempted to drive it at all.

Aye.
I saw my favourite car ever at a show (Lotus Carlton) that was picked up from a vauxhall dealer some time in 1991, trailed to the house :eek: then stored in a specialled heated garage until (2004) when the show was.

I mean it was literally brand new. Amazing, although I believe its never been started FLOL.

Even the cossie that is white, and the thread was posted on here too. Dont know if anyone else remembers it but speaking to the owner who was @ trax and the castle combe action day back in april he drives it every day and i have to say its stunning.

BMW F31
thanks to admin for sorting the stand and the goodie bags, was a really good show.

only downside for me was breaking down on the way down the m1 with gearbox issues, hopefully will be sorted soon.

see some of you on saturday at RWS :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Belated thank you from me to everyone for coming, it was a good day! I managed to just about keep my voice - apologies for croaking at people! :(

Will remember the sweets in future! ;)

Em

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
i never recieved a goodie bag?can i get one nex time?
i forgot to ask if you were selling cliosport t shirts too!
faster than ordering online lol.
i will be on stand next years show...;)

AX xsi

Really enjoyed seeing all the cars on the track and there was a lot of Renaults.

there was 7 of us on the first track session of the day at 9am, there was a clio sport goin round same time as us, my fella was in a blue ax (vts engine) and was keeping with the CS and then got past it on one of the straights

Chocolate Bar™
tbh i saw alot of 'fast' cars going round silverstone comparatively slowly. the car that really impressed me was a red 306 sticked up with ecosse - that thing was rapid!

ph1 172 Black
Yeah I spotted that. The gumball ones were great to see go round but never really pushed. I saw a Evo going faster down straight than the Carrera GT!

Was some nice drifting action from someone in a Sierra near end of day. Lost it two or three times but good to see him pushing it to the edge and further.

These guys were fun to watch as well. Especially the starlet...

Attachments

• d4.jpg
    d4.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 2
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 1
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 0
  ph1 172 Black
Got nice pic of yours Middo. Wheels suit it.

Plenum looks great. Lot of time gone into that engine bay!

Attachments

• d5.jpg
    d5.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 2
  • d6.jpg
    d6.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 9
  1.8 Civic EX

there was 7 of us on the first track session of the day at 9am, there was a clio sport goin round same time as us, my fella was in a blue ax (vts engine) and was keeping with the CS and then got past it on one of the straights

that would have been mike...was his first ever track session..

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=259317

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
lol next year ill be alot better on track i watched a vid of the ax passing me you can see i was abit lost lol

ph1 172 Black
Got nice pic of yours Middo. Wheels suit it.

Plenum looks great. Lot of time gone into that engine bay!

nice pics :)

you'll be surprised how little time has gone into that engine bay lol

Really! Did you get plenum done for you then?

You've still polished all air con pipes and round the shock tops and that. I expect yellow show up dirt pretty quick.