ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today was a good day..

1. After 4 anxious days, got the Clio back from the bodyshop where it has been for a partial respray to improve the panel match on one side - result, we now have a silver 172 which is, well, same shade of silver all over (and can recommend a bodyshop in Milton Keynes). Not a cheap job, but well worth it.

2. Fitted the clear side repeaters, Halfords jobs, needed a bit of work with the Stanley knife (thankfully not on the car), but good buy at £20.

3. Finished cleaning up the mint set of std OZ alloys I picked up earlier this week to replace the non perfect ones which came on the car. Now have a spare set of wheels for the next time the wife kerbs it! (day 2 of ownership) spare wheels... slicks...hmmm.

4. My gear lever linkage fix has made the change so much slicker, much more pleasurable to drive on the way back from the bodyshop (see post in mechanical section).

Today was a good day.. (and its prob too late for any one to louse it up now!)

Cheers

P.S. Hope you have had a better few days Yoz2a!

Lee

BMW M2C

Sounds like a dam good day to me mate.

Mine was fairly unremarkable as usual. Thrashed the car at every given opportunity and purchased some cleaning stuff for the weekend.