ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays Clean Up

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
On friday afternoon with it being so warm i left both my windows open at work and 20 yards over the car park is a builders / gardeners yard and all the dust & sand was all over the inside so today i spent a few hours cleaning everything with warm water and the hoover.

Also got another part powder coated for under the engine bay which was the ECU bracket where the battery tray is held.

And for good measures i gave the yozza a small clean too.

Inside02.gif

Inside01.gif

EngineBay02.gif

EngineBay01.gif

EngineBay03.gif

EngineBay04.gif

YozzaClean.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Absolutely exceptional Marc! You have issues my boy lol!

Excuase the cotton buds in the top left as there was some parts i could not get my fingers into
Its not an issue it only gets cleaned twice a week. Looking at getting callum back on ti it again.

Very tidy, original coolant lid would look more OEM though?

Thats the one i got from Renault when i ordered a coolant bottle.
You got a picture of the OE lid ?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many

I have never seen a Ph2 1*2 with this bottle top. As i say i ordered the coolant bottle direct from renault using my chassis number and this is what they supplied.

Would of loved to seen your reaction to the dusty interior, close to breaking down?

I just about died and i drove home with the windows up last night to stop the dust blowing about and today i set about the mess.
​All windows will now be closed at work.