ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today's efforts

BMW E46 330i Touring
Pleased with my results today, especially as it was only a quick wash with a coat of NXT Tech Wax (almost finished!) and P21s experiementally spit-shined with PB Spray & Wipe:

DSC07117.jpg

DSC07116.jpg

DSC07123.jpg

DSC07114.jpg

DSC07113.jpg

DSC07118.jpg

:)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Nah, the 'almost' rain weather is the best! I always feel that sun makes the efforts a but nullified, as it'll already be gleaming a bit before you start. Cloudy weather really highlights the dirt and rain spots, and then really shows up the reflection afterwards. :)

Clio Mk1 1.4RT
If it was cloudy or a bit dull I would of gone and done it, but it's been looking like it's going to rain all afternoon and I didn't wanna get caught out.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, Detailing Russian Roulette... I thought the heavens were going to open just as I was finishing off applying the NXT, but it stayed away luckily.

Don't really mind if it rains now tbh, I'm going to go on a photoshoot hunt on Tuesday so it'll need a QD then anyway.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cheers people, went out for a spin towards Sidmouth, hitting the ol' shift light so it might need a clean again on Tuesday!