ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays Mod + Some Pics

Breaking A 172 Replica
Today I was bored and had to something to the car that didn't cost too much so I got myself down to halfords to buy some black and red hammerite...

Before pics:

Since my first lot of photos it has been lowered but has lost the cup spolier and 172 rear bumper :( :

Breaking A 172 Replica
Do you think the drums should be done red too? (the reason I didn't do this at first is I didn't want to draw attention to the fact they are drums...)

Thanks

Sam

looking good sam mate, how you doing with it all btw? let me know when you wanting PC, you sold the turinis?

jamie

Breaking A 172 Replica
The following have sold Jamie:

• Turinis
  • Rear bumper
  • Cup Spolier
  • Cup Splitter (waiting to be taken off)
  • Turini Centre caps
I have buyer lined up for the majority of the other stuff but now its lowered I just love the look of it! I desperately don't want it to go!

Sam

54 astravan 1.7tdci
cheap an cheerful.i need to do my drums.rest of car looks cool too.so glad u didn't paint them red as well

Clio
I like the red sam but i went for silver, abit less obvious maybe?? Love your drums though mate!

DSC00464.gif

DSC00466.gif

Cheers, Mike

al

ST on the way...
Think i'll leave my calipers as they are, less chance of cooking the brakes ;) lol

Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah I like the look of those Mikey...I spent about 10mins in front of the paints thinking which ones to buy!

Al - didn't think about the cooling issue - how much difference does it make? I seem to suffer from brake fade on blast alot as it is!

Sam

Last edited:

al

ST on the way...
Yeah I like the look of those Mikey...I spent about 10mins in front of the paints thinking which ones to buy!

fubar - didn't think about the cooling issue - how much difference does it make? I seem to suffer from brake fade on blast alot as it is!

Sam

Fubar? lol

Probably not that much difference TBH.

Last edited:
  Clio
nah im mad on my brakes, (left foot braking in the wet lol ;) ) and the paint on mine is fine, just collects abit of brake dust which just washes off lol!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Mine are the same Sam, nice wheels!, if you ever sell the grille or front bumper... let me know :)

P1010054.jpg

Breaking A 172 Replica
The grille is reserved for someone off here.

But the bumper will be up for sale shortly matey.

Sam