ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today's news!

Mini Cooper S
After much deliberation on what to do next with my next car and so on....my R27 milage creeping up and general wear and tear, was in love with the 182 trophy....well Gib 244#'s trophy!!;) I eventually settled on a brand new to my exact spec clio 200. To say im chuffed is an understatement!! never had a brand new car in my life!! and to people who say its a sidestep etc etc.... i love the clio's so to me its the way forward. :D

Spec:

Clio 200
cup chasis
corner lights with black surrounds
recaro pack with yellow inserts
rear quarter tints
bluetooth stereo etc
17" black speedlines
Ultra red

Cheers

Nashy

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Iv literally just finished the landrover, washed, clayed, polished and waxed! needless to say im f**ked!

Il Love You If I Can Have A Go In The Clio When You Get It!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
That'll look awesome, i love the black speedlines against the red paint its a good combo.

Yellow inserts etc should only stay in an Ly imo :eek:

Mini Cooper S
Yeah was unsure at first about the yellow but will make the interior a bit more flash!! not sure when ill be picking it up ill find out tomoz when its been ordered could i wait till the new reg comes out i dont know if could be patient enough!! when is it sept?

Nashy

Mini Cooper S
Got it from benfield at carlisle yeah got a pretty good deal some cash knocked off plus gave a price for the car i couldnt turn doown especially with the mile creeping up!

Nashy

Mini Cooper S
Yeah 3mnths though will kill me!! cant wait to give it a cumbrian meet christening!!!:rasp:

Nashy