ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays the day!

172 Cup

Small World Jilly

They must be about 10 members that live in the area that could make up a trip into Brum. I cant remember all of the names but I know theres Dave, Zidan, Fred, John, Matt b? Oh and me!! Some more too but I cant remember anymore names.

Maybe Dave could arrange something??? (Hint)

griff

ill get the hang of it eventually. they sound simple but i am simple!

fair play to jillyb - seems like a good laugh, even if she has got small brackets.

pugboy

7.6cc :D

Just so you know pugboy, i find your comments very offensive.

Since when has having a giggle and joke with people made you become easy?

It must be very boring in your unsimple part of the world

Just back from the pub (friday lunch) and havent you lot been busy

Right Griff, your on. Cliosport take on Broad Street.

Im up for drinking tonight, dont know what you guys think?

Dave

Tonight is a bit short notice for me Dave, i have a three year old birthday party to go to, wow

Cant we arrange for either next Fri or Sat night??? Dave? Griff?

jilly, I dont see a reason why we cant do next friday. As it stands, Im not doing much.

I will try and drag Matt B out but hes a bit of a girl

Griff , any thoughts?

Dave

172 Cup

Next week is not a problem for me mate!

If thats not suitable for everyone then the friday after, 2nd August, is my birthday weekend. You could all come and help me celebrate my 25th!!!

Either week I dont mind, would be a really good laugh.

Griff

I actually feel quite sorry for Adam Munn, he started this topic to talk about his evo..which im sure is gorge.

ps. if im the only girl, can i bring my mate, she lovely i promise

Adams a top bloke Im sure he wont mind us taking over his topic. Infact its probably the last thing on his mind at the mo

GR7

Shiny red R32

I bet Adam is out whizzing about in his new car at the moment. Maybe he will post a report later on tonight if he can tear himself away from it!

Feck me!!!!!

Er, well feck me?

Its a beast alright, only thing is, i think im getting board of the performance!!!

Well wasnt expecting this many replies! Cant help thinking we may have gone a little off course

Jilly i didnt notice any 172s waiting around by extreme

BMW 320d Sport

Good luck with it mate. Remember youre still always welcome at all the meets.

Plus the 1/4 miling regulars will be ready to race whenever you are. Ill cane you next time we line up at the staging lights mate! Or maybe not...

Adam, its not silver is it?? cause i saw a silver one (dont know which number) driving along the Wolverhampton Road today...just wondering

If it was you, then you might have given me a lift.....i was in the bus stop in the pooring rain