ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom Clancys The Division

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm literally stuck.
Doing the camp Hudson refugee mission solo. Get through 90% of it fine until you have to hop over into the final (I think) area with the boss.
I've died a few times attempting this. Once you are on the platform you are a target without any cover.
Manage to kill most of the flame thrower guys before hopping back to restock ammo.. Now I'm stuck at the wall, can't move, can't open the map or menu.
I'm going to have to close the game and start again. Pain in the ass!
IMG_20160323_150208.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
I'm literally stuck.
Doing the camp Hudson refugee mission solo. Get through 90% of it fine until you have to hop over into the final (I think) area with the boss.
I've died a few times attempting this. Once you are on the platform you are a target without any cover.
Manage to kill most of the flame thrower guys before hopping back to restock ammo.. Now I'm stuck at the wall, can't move, can't open the map or menu.
View attachment 151145
Xbox?

Lovablerobin839 and Il help you bud.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
DZ is really enjoyable. Me and a mate paired up with 2 aussies and got a lot of kills and loot. Eventually me and the group we were fighting all stood in the middle of the road doing the surrender move haha then paired up and hunted some enemies.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'm literally stuck.
View attachment 151145

That was a hard one. If you need a hand (And are on Xbox) I can assist. I found using the little sentry gun "perk" helped a lot. Also done it with 3 other people so could revive and be revived.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah all about mm for the missions - not that I've finished them yet
Do people think there will be much to do post level 30? I'm 21 now I think, it's still quite fun but the whole social side isn't great - worse than Destiny I think. Played 90% of the game solo so far and you don't encounter any human controlled characters outside of DZ unless you mm.
Also, unless you're unemployed/layabout/waste man (seemingly 90% of the people I play with on Xbox) then you get left behind really quickly...which makes you not really bothered to continue

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah all about mm for the missions - not that I've finished them yet
Do people think there will be much to do post level 30? I'm 21 now I think, it's still quite fun but the whole social side isn't great - worse than Destiny I think. Played 90% of the game solo so far and you don't encounter any human controlled characters outside of DZ unless you mm.
Also, unless you're unemployed/layabout/waste man (seemingly 90% of the people I play with on Xbox) then you get left behind really quickly...which makes you not really bothered to continue
You're just upset that you haven't played with me on here yet!

You're right about the social side not being as good as Destiny's. 6 was a great number to work with though, I don't think 4 is as fun.

As for matchmaking, I haven't done it yet, I've just run through the majority of missions solo.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
We weren't in the DZ, I was just fighting level 28 stuff :wink:
@Aaron.. - Hide on the platform bit up the stairs on the right, pick off anyone who comes up the steps
Cheers guys. I'm on PS4 though.
Cookie - This is exactly what I managed to do.
I had to restart the game but luckily it put me back on the good side of the wall and let me get over it.
Took out everyone from on there until I had chance to run over to the stairs to the right.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Rolled a few more AUGs and ended up getting one with decent talents.

All gold everything now, would like a little bit more health, ideally settle around 200k DPS with 60k health, but need to change a few things around (get some better gear mods)

28r199i.jpg

Turbo 182 Alfa 159

All gold everything now, would like a little bit more health, ideally settle around 200k DPS with 60k health, but need to change a few things around (get some better gear mods)

Thats crazy haha! I'm only level 19 with like 12k DPS, 16k health etc.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1

What Talents did you settle for on the AUG ?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
What Talents did you settle for on the AUG ?

Deadly (critical hit damage increased by 25%)
Destructive (armour destruction increased by 17%)
Swift (reload 12.5% faster)

Not the absolute best but pretty good. Ideally I'd like both crit change and crit damage, but getting them on the same roll is very unlikely, I've already crafted about 10 and this is the best one yet.

Mito Sportiva 135
You're just upset that you haven't played with me on here yet!

You're right about the social side not being as good as Destiny's. 6 was a great number to work with though, I don't think 4 is as fun.

As for matchmaking, I haven't done it yet, I've just run through the majority of missions solo.
We're not all as skilled as you mate!

I am level 22 now but only have 2 more main missions left I think so looks like a lot of side mission grinding. It's quite good gameplay wise but if you do random mm for roaming then you end up re-running stuff you've done. I don't know how you get it so you're the leader, do you?

I'll be on tonight if you are anyway? Sacha keeps moaning at me and trying to seduce me by parading around in her underwear but I would rather shoot stuff :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
We're not all as skilled as you mate!

I am level 22 now but only have 2 more main missions left I think so looks like a lot of side mission grinding. It's quite good gameplay wise but if you do random mm for roaming then you end up re-running stuff you've done. I don't know how you get it so you're the leader, do you?

I'll be on tonight if you are anyway? Sacha keeps moaning at me and trying to seduce me by parading around in her underwear but I would rather shoot stuff :smile:
Pics of her parading around in her underwear?

Not sure if I'll be on or not, I'm still really ill so I've been coming home and going straight to bed!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ventured into the dark zone earlier. Got absolutely twatted. Managed a few kills when I first got in but got nowhere near the extraction point. Loads of enemies that were way past my level (10) making my guns seem like pea shooters.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Up to level 21 now (IIRC) and still making my way through the SP. Ventured into the DZ once on my own (Though tagged along with some strangers) and found it ok. Much prefer the SP tbh though I imagine with a good group of people that DZ will be a good laugh.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't been on my Xbox in a week :( So hit level 30, and haven't played it again. Now I feel slightly more human, I'll try and venture into the DZ again!

Inferno 225 cup
I haven't been on my Xbox in a week :( So hit level 30, and haven't played it again. Now I feel slightly more human, I'll try and venture into the DZ again!
I've teamed up with a random only. Level 13-14 in dz zone and 16 in normal.

Levelling up takes ages.

Finding purple/yellow loot is neigh on impossible, then I find green, that's better than some blues...

Safe to say I still haven't worked it lol.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've teamed up with a random only. Level 13-14 in dz zone and 16 in normal.

Levelling up takes ages.

Finding purple/yellow loot is neigh on impossible, then I find green, that's better than some blues...

Safe to say I still haven't worked it lol.
Once I hit 28, loads of purple loot dropped for me. Before that, I got nothing. Before level 30 I haven't worried too much about the gear I have, simply because I was upgrading it constantly!

I think green might have better initial stats, but the bonuses are better on blues?

Mito Sportiva 135
Mark! Where have you been?! I'm level 30 now and 26 in DZ - did my first challenging mode with some randoms the other day quite quickly too.
Haven't played it that much with the other guys from Destiny as my DPS isn't as high they haven't invited me much, which is nice!
I'll be on later if you want to do some stuff anyway mate

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Mark! Where have you been?! I'm level 30 now and 26 in DZ - did my first challenging mode with some randoms the other day quite quickly too.
Haven't played it that much with the other guys from Destiny as my DPS isn't as high they haven't invited me much, which is nice!
I'll be on later if you want to do some stuff anyway mate
Haha, I've been ill all week mate, haven't even turned the Xbox on (apart from TV, obviously!).

I'll be on tonight!

Mito Sportiva 135
You got a cold? Broken a nail?

Cool I'll be on later and can do some DZ or something. I like that it's quite casual, I don't feel compelled to get on the hamster wheel anywhere near as much as Destiny - although looking at my friend's list many people have. And playing with Best, he's just loot obsessed again and already complaining about the RNG system!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You got a cold? Broken a nail?

Cool I'll be on later and can do some DZ or something. I like that it's quite casual, I don't feel compelled to get on the hamster wheel anywhere near as much as Destiny - although looking at my friend's list many people have. And playing with Best, he's just loot obsessed again and already complaining about the RNG system!
I had a chest infection apparently...

Yeah, DZ sounds good. Only been in there once, hit level 12 or something useless.

There's no way I'm taking The Division as seriously as I did Destiny. Not a chance!

Mito Sportiva 135
Me either. It's quite fun for a bit but don't have the same connection with it and seeing how some people behave in it pisses me off.
Last night Rob had got to level 30 so me, him, Alex and Marner did the challenging mode. Did it first time with no team wipes which is pretty decent. Best comes on halfway through, has a sulk but then asks if people would rerun it with him. Said fine. Sat around for 20+ minutes whilst he was doing a daily mission, then he finishes and then joins another party to do some cheat farm method with another group.

Essentially, most the people we used to play Destiny with are absolute idiots so kind of hope a few of them don't return for Destiny 2!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I've not done challenge yet, did some hard modes with randoms but my gear is still pish. Need some more phoenix credits to get the HE vector blueprint

Mito Sportiva 135
I had enough to buy the Liberator blueprint last night - but want to get the Vector.
Rob had literally just got to 30 and managed challenge fine - but Alex and Marner are bost pretty stupid high level. Alex hasn't worked for 2 weeks and played about 12 hours a day so has everything gold now.
The mods and stuff I have so far are OK but no gold yet :(

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I had enough to buy the Liberator blueprint last night - but want to get the Vector.
Rob had literally just got to 30 and managed challenge fine - but Alex and Marner are bost pretty stupid high level. Alex hasn't worked for 2 weeks and played about 12 hours a day so has everything gold now.
The mods and stuff I have so far are OK but no gold yet 😧
I just have the HE pistol from the last story mission. I've been rolling around with a purple vector I found, with my mods its at about 80k dps. My stamina is 70k-ish I think. Seems everyone is rolling around 200+/80+ now

Mito Sportiva 135
I'm definitely not! To be honest though, like most games, some people have all the kit and still rubbish. I might take longer as my DPS is lower but don't die much and if you work as a team coordinating all your skills and grenades then you can still smash it

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm definitely not! To be honest though, like most games, some people have all the kit and still rubbish. I might take longer as my DPS is lower but don't die much and if you work as a team coordinating all your skills and grenades then you can still smash it
Yeah true I guess. I've been with some randoms on hard mode who seem much better geared than me, but are constantly trying to rambo like it's CoD and dying.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Does DPS actually mean anything? Surely if you're in cover - fire off 2/3 shots its better that DMG is high rather than a theoretical DPS that takes into account every shot hitting?

It would also be useful to not have to strip weapons to measure bases stats.

Just about to go into double figures level wise lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Does DPS actually mean anything? Surely if you're in cover - fire off 2/3 shots its better that DMG is high rather than a theoretical DPS that takes into account every shot hitting?

It would also be useful to not have to strip weapons to measure bases stats.

Just about to go into double figures level wise lol.
That's why it's good to have stuff like extended mag and stability mods to fire off more shots and land them more accurately. I'm at 115k primary DPS, really want to try and craft a vector 45.