ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom Clancys The Division

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Me either. It's quite fun for a bit but don't have the same connection with it and seeing how some people behave in it pisses me off.
Last night Rob had got to level 30 so me, him, Alex and Marner did the challenging mode. Did it first time with no team wipes which is pretty decent. Best comes on halfway through, has a sulk but then asks if people would rerun it with him. Said fine. Sat around for 20+ minutes whilst he was doing a daily mission, then he finishes and then joins another party to do some cheat farm method with another group.

Essentially, most the people we used to play Destiny with are absolute idiots so kind of hope a few of them don't return for Destiny 2!
I ended up falling asleep in front of the TV, so didn't play, sorry mate. Sounds like you had a full crew anyway!

I'm not working tomorrow so will definitely be on tonight, I need to play it soon or else I'll never play it again!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Don't believe everything you see when it comes to DPS, there are so many methods to artificially boost your DPS.

High DPS has become like a pissing match to see who can get highest, when actually there are better talents and attributes that will contribute to you doing more actual damager per second and being better in both PvE and PvP. For example, stability is underrated; what's the point in 250k DPS if half your bullets don't land because your recoil is so bad? Also, things like headshot damage scopes boost DPS, but that assumes you always land headshots, and when you're using an SMG you're not landing mostly headshots.

Talents like armour destruction, heal on critical hit etc can be much more useful even though they don't boost DPS.

If you do want to partake in the pissing match, the key to high DPS is high critical hit chance and critical hit damage on every possible piece of gear and weapon, with gear mods with more crit stuff, so you hit the 60% crit hit chance cap and push past 150% crit hit damage. Headshot damage on scope, high accuracy on weapon, talents like fierce and brutal, chest piece with reckless, and magazine mod with high rate of fire.

My entry to the pissing match:
30mpwf4.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
Don't believe everything you see when it comes to DPS, there are so many methods to artificially boost your DPS.

High DPS has become like a pissing match to see who can get highest, when actually there are better talents and attributes that will contribute to you doing more actual damager per second and being better in both PvE and PvP. For example, stability is underrated; what's the point in 250k DPS if half your bullets don't land because your recoil is so bad? Also, things like headshot damage scopes boost DPS, but that assumes you always land headshots, and when you're using an SMG you're not landing mostly headshots.

Talents like armour destruction, heal on critical hit etc can be much more useful even though they don't boost DPS.

If you do want to partake in the pissing match, the key to high DPS is high critical hit chance and critical hit damage on every possible piece of gear and weapon, with gear mods with more crit stuff, so you hit the 60% crit hit chance cap and push past 150% crit hit damage. Headshot damage on scope, high accuracy on weapon, talents like fierce and brutal, chest piece with reckless, and magazine mod with high rate of fire.

My entry to the pissing match:
30mpwf4.jpg

Wow decent pissing there mate! :)

Some good info too - I'm playing the game somewhat casually right now but thanks for that detail. 730 phoenix credits - what's the best way to get them quickly, just the challenge modes?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Wow decent pissing there mate! :smile:

Some good info too - I'm playing the game somewhat casually right now but thanks for that detail. 730 phoenix credits - what's the best way to get them quickly, just the challenge modes?
Challenge modes yeah, normally the Lexington one over and over, it's fairly simple even on challenging as long as you have a half decent team, can probably blast through it in 15-20 minutes if at least one knows what they're doing and can direct the rest.

Phoenix credits weren't my aim, I don't need them any more I've got all the blueprints I want/need and the best rolls for my gear, I was just searching for an M1A marksman with good talents, my current one has pretty average talents so the search is still on.

I'd like to craft a decent Navy MP-5 too because they can be better than AUG or Vector, but it needs to be the perfect roll and the bottleneck is HE Division Tech of which there is no way to speed up the farming process.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Surely the game must be so easy for you now! lol
Yes and no.

PvE is mostly easy, I can go anywhere in the DZ solo and handle anything, the only difficulty being those f**king LMB shotgunners/chargers up on 06 by The Pit, when they all charge on your it can be a b*****d. Russian Consulate mission on Challenging is still a challenge, again, lots of LMB shotgunners, they're real f*****s, they charge you and pretty much one shot you, no matter how much health or armour you have. They also seem to be able to shotgun snipe, which takes the piss, and the guys with grenades have about 10x the range and accuracy we get.

PvP is a never ending battle to be a bit better. New bits of info are still coming out by the day where you learn new things that might make you a bit better in PvP; people testing everything to search for that edge. I found out today that although armour mitigation going from 60% to the cap at 65% would suggest you've got 5% more damage resistance from bullets, in PvE that last 5% apparently translates to 19% resistance against other players, so now looking at maybe trying to max out armour.

It's hard to weigh up exactly what is the best build.

Mito Sportiva 135
Did that exploit for a few hours last night where you get 5+ players into the same server to run through missions. We had about 20 in the end which was crazy. I got up to about 300 phoenix credits and got quite a lot of gear to boost me up, but in all honesty it's a pretty stupid idea and I hope they fix it soon as there's no challenge - it just means if you don't do this there are people doing this every day for hours to get the perfect setup and maxing out all their resources so you're at a disadvantage if you don't

Anyone know if this has been fixed with today's update?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Did that exploit for a few hours last night where you get 5+ players into the same server to run through missions. We had about 20 in the end which was crazy. I got up to about 300 phoenix credits and got quite a lot of gear to boost me up, but in all honesty it's a pretty stupid idea and I hope they fix it soon as there's no challenge - it just means if you don't do this there are people doing this every day for hours to get the perfect setup and maxing out all their resources so you're at a disadvantage if you don't

Anyone know if this has been fixed with today's update?
Yeah, it got patched this morning.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah. We didn't try to do the exploit but people on LFG were still posting for it - so not sure if it's been fixed or not

Currently at 110K DPS but as a numbers man I think I prefer all the stats and stuff more than the actual game! I am on the hunt for a good sniper - what's the best blueprint to go for?

Inferno 225 cup
The mods for guns still confuse me...

To unlock the perks on some guns I need to lower my dps up my health and stamina?

I suck......dick!! @Liam.[emoji6]

Clio 1.2 16v
The mods for guns still confuse me...

To unlock the perks on some guns I need to lower my dps up my health and stamina?

I suck......dick!! @Liam.[emoji6]
The talents on the guns only activate when you reach a certain number of Firearms, Stamina or Electronics, some talents are really useful but some aren't worth sacrificing a decent health and dps figure for, you on PS4?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My gear score was at 163, my friends were lower so were in the 0-160 DZ bracket. I re arranged my stuff (equipped a crap pistol) to drop my gear score to 158 so I could join them, but it still puts me in the 161+ DZ bracket. Any idea why?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe it takes a score from your inventory as a whole? Did you try putting it into your stash?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
This game seems to be very quickly falling apart due to a typically awful job being done by Ubisoft.

Don't think I've ever played a game with so many bugs, so many exploits, so little end game content, I know it's early days, but things have really started to sour lately. The community team keep lying, saying s**t's going to happen that doesn't then actually happen, they seem completely disconnected with their dev team.

Also, they've got their priorities completely fucked, they hurry in patches to stop exploits that allow some people to advance a bit quicker, but they wait a month to fix a bug that stops lots of people from even playing the game.

They wanted to take the onus away from crafting and move towards loot drops being important, but they've ended up making gold HE worthless now, all DZ drops are 163 or 182, so you still need to craft to get the best s**t, and they gave us the AUG and M1A ilvl32 (204) item blueprints so we already have the best two weapons in the game available to craft from day one of 1.1.

Also, the new incursion is just s**t, a 15 wave horde mode? It's so f**king boring and lazy.

Ubisoft have started closing threads on their forums that question them or their direction, they just seem so lost. It's a shame, because this game had huge potential, but it's being very poorly managed.

I've loved playing this game in good groups, killing people in PvP and good party chats etc, but the actual game it self doesn't seem to be what provides the fun anymore.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
There's a new glitch now where you climb through the ceiling and run down the street and shoot sticky bombs at the APC. Explosive rounds on a sniper also work.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, they fucked that up big time.

They removed the weekly rewards from the incursion because people were able to keep getting the weekly reward every time.

But with the new cheese, you still get the weekly reward every time because you're outside the mission area.

They seem utterly incompetent, I can't believe they haven't just removed the mobile cover yet, it's been the root of most glitches since launch.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've switched my stuff around now to favour overall gear score but I'm not sure how it all works yet. My gear score is 199 but my stats have dropped a fair bit. I can change back and bring my stats up, but my gear score suffers quite a bit.

Also, are people using sticky bombs in the DZ? Im thinking it can come in useful against other players? Fire one first then start shooting. I normally roll with first aid - booster shot, pulse -tactical scanner and survivor link. I've got myself a warlord now too, only good talent is fierce though. The recoil is a bit hectic even with mods, especially coming from the vector.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I've switched my stuff around now to favour overall gear score but I'm not sure how it all works yet. My gear score is 199 but my stats have dropped a fair bit. I can change back and bring my stats up, but my gear score suffers quite a bit.

Also, are people using sticky bombs in the DZ? Im thinking it can come in useful against other players? Fire one first then start shooting. I normally roll with first aid - booster shot, pulse -tactical scanner and survivor link. I've got myself a warlord now too, only good talent is fierce though. The recoil is a bit hectic even with mods, especially coming from the vector.
Unfortunately Gear Score is the new DPS. People assume good gear score means a good player, even though it's a poor reflection of someones ability.

I'd take a good build over GS all day long, but expect that you might get booted from elitist matchmade parties etc for not being up to their unfounded GS requirements.

Think I'm at about 215, could go higher, but I want to keep my 182 chest with Reckless and 204 gloves with Savage because they're so powerful.

I actually look at people with ridiculously high GS as being a bit stupid or vain, they're just putting on their highest GS gear ignoring whether it constitutes and good build. I rip through them in PvP.

First aid overheal and pulse with crit boost are my skills with survivor link.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Unfortunately Gear Score is the new DPS. People assume good gear score means a good player, even though it's a poor reflection of someones ability.

I'd take a good build over GS all day long, but expect that you might get booted from elitist matchmade parties etc for not being up to their unfounded GS requirements.

Think I'm at about 215, could go higher, but I want to keep my 182 chest with Reckless and 204 gloves with Savage because they're so powerful.

I actually look at people with ridiculously high GS as being a bit stupid or vain, they're just putting on their highest GS gear ignoring whether it constitutes and good build. I rip through them in PvP.

First aid overheal and pulse with crit boost are my skill with survivor link.
Yeah I think I will switch back, I will wait until I unlock more striker stuff then start equipping that. I've only got 1 bit of striker gear, the incursion on challenging constantly drops sentry harnesses! Got about 6 of them.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
aefdb1f3c7655d7cfebbd1494478c0bc.jpg

98d4f06c0bad574801a22f9d0d242306.jpg

Dropped my GS and changed stuff round primarily for DPS and crit damage, health took a battering though!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just got a strikers holster which has boosted my DPS up to 163k! Now just need another piece of striker gear for the 20% more damage to armour bonus.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You can only share for up to an hour after you picked it up. Just got another warlord with higher damage rating, DPS now at 190k.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The DMG values on my blueprints keep changing everytime I load up the game for some reason, wanted to craft another vector but the ratings have dropped by 2k.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Soooooooo many exploits now, the game has literally fallen apart overnight, pretty much everyone I know including myself has stopped playing.

There's a glitch for unlimited DPS, some Korean guy got to 322 million DPS and destroyed the APC in the Incursion with two explosive bullets. Lots of people in the DZ now running 1m+ and one-shotting people.

There's a glitch for unlimited xp, unlimited credit, unlimited skill power.

Everything is completely fucked, and it isn't just PC now, you can do these exploits on consoles too.

Typical f**king Ubisoft and their typically broken game.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a lot of fun on this today. Me and 2 friends were in a group, outside a DZ checkpoint. We hit matchmake to get some randomer in the group and invited him to the party chat. When he joined, we stood just inside the DZ and told him to change his gear. While he was at the menu, I booted him from the group and all 3 of us shot the s**t out of him and killed him. His reaction was priceless. He left the party, started sending me messages about how I was bullied at school, lol. We did this to about 5 other people.