ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tomtom safety camera upgrade

Just paid £20 for the yearly subscription for the speed camera database for my Tomtom One new edition.

After paying for it I have received no instructions on how to install the upgrade. I did receive a confirmation e-mail saying that the payment has been authorised but that is it. I have been on the Tomtom website and I can see that the upgrade has been put on my account.

For some reason it won't bluetooth over as after connecting the tomtom to my phone and selecting to add the point of interest on my tomtom it goes to a menu where it says select country. Tapping any letter on this just says "unknown" letter.

Am I meant to get details of how to upgrade? Tomtom are really doing my head in as there are little or no instructions on doing anything with it!

Tim