ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomTomGo 300

TomTomGo 300 Sat Nav £339...........is that a good price?

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 15 July 2005 at 10:59pm]

Its a special offer from a guy I have bought stuff from before........who works for Vauxhall........if anyone wanted it at this price which includes delivery then Ill let him know.............Ive met the guy and he seems like a decent bloke..........there wouldnt be any probs here.

Cya Stu

artic blue 182

vauxhall are giving these away free with the corsa sxi at the mo....its a good price but i would try knocking him down a bit cos he is probably getting them for free off the lorry reversing into the parts department;)....not that i am doubting your mates honestness of course lol

No probs Dave........hes not a mate...........Ill ask if he will come down, as I say I just wondered if it was a good price and if anybody wanted 1 then Id get hold of him.

Cya Stu

PS I dont need 1.

artic blue 182

the TT 300 goes for about 369 at dixons and currys maybe cheaper on ebuyer...i dont need one either i got a navman 510 and i need it.... i get lost in slough and i lived here 25 years lol

worth bearing in mind i needed the extra ariel thingy for it to work in my 182(will prob need it for the v6 as well) but it worked fine in my 1400 dynamique

HTH

dave

:D :D..............you should pop in ask for Tom and tell him the car he sold to the guy from Dundee (Bryan) is still going strong :D

Cya Stu

PS I think my dad got a really good deal from them thats why he went 500miles (1000miles round trip) :eek:

artic blue 182

whats his surname then tom or go lol (sorry too much JD lol) apparently they do some good deals there according to our parcelforce driver (15% off for returning customers dont know if thats true tho) mind you they have to cut costs cos trade sales is just down the road and they ARE cheap!!!

They are available from halfords at the moment for £329.99, they retail in store for £369.99 but the new ripspeed catalogue has just been lauched and it has vouchers in the back, one voucher giving £40 off when you spend over 200 pounds! Bargain!!!

You will need the additional aerial for the V6 due to the screen.

Mounted the aerial at inside at the back of the car with velcro and and a good signal.

Price seems O.K.

Travelled may miles with mine which is the version before but have upgraded to the latest.

Main addition is post codes now six figures.

in addition you can down load cameras etc.

£364 from Comet.co.uk and amazon.co.uk

£360 off ebuyer.co.uk although ebuyer is sh*t customer services so better off paying £4 more from a shop you can buy it from in case of any probs