ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonight ITV

The Tonight programme (8pm ITV this evening) is all about car safety. They have a feature on ESP and have used a 182 Cup to show what the system does.

Ziel Nurburgring

Early bird and all that Jeremy, will the car get much covereage or will this be 2 minutes to show abs not locking up and that will be it.

The filming was all day - so I guess yes, youre right 30 seconds ! It was to show how ESP prevents the car spinning if you made a quick lane change on a motorway to avoid something

Dirty E91

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 18 February 2005

The Tonight programme (8pm ITV this evening) is all about car safety. They have a feature on ESP and have used a 182 Cup to show what the system does.
;)

[Edited by martynh on 18 February 2005 at 10:19am]

Quote: Originally posted by martynh on 18 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 18 February 2005

;)

[Edited by martynh on 18 February 2005 at 10:19am]
:oops: Oops!

Audi RS4

prollly took all day cos the esp kept packing in or the cat fell off etc....He was sh*ttin his pants tho,looked well scared!

Clio 197

My ESP stopped me from facing the wrong way, after something fell off a lorry on the M5 last night.

My first reaction was to brake, then swerve - lethal combination @ 80MPH.

I felt the back go, and I was expecting to see headlights coming my way... suddenly, I got her back in line- ESP I guess.

So thats at least one write-off avioded this week.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I think the clue is on the responses.....Jeremy telling us its on and us talking about having watched it ;)

KDF you sod :D