ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonight or the weekend

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Just got all my ICE ready for the install. Im dying to fit it. But do I do it tonight in the garage (a bit tight) or wait till the weekend (probably raining anyway so ill be in the garage again) and go to the pub tonight??

if you have the time do it, but i recommend starting early one day and getting it all done. nothing more annoying that having to go in with the job half done

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I have a similar dilema. Last Sunday I was fitting some components and generally ripping out half the dash board. Next thing I know the nights moved in and I still had to put it all together. Everythings basically just pushed back into place but I couldnt be bothered to screw it all down.

Like John said, theres nothing more annoying than not being able to get the job finished, especially when youve spent most of the day on it.

If I put the car in the garage its just too cramped cos you can hardly open the doors. Oh well, hopefully it wont rain over the weekend!!

Rick

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Well I managed the following in 5.5 hours:

- Amps mounted nice and neat on back of rear seats.
- Power and earth going into boot (took bloody ages).
- RCA leads and remote wire going into boot.
- Rear speakers installed and wired up
- 4 channel amp wired up
- Head unit in and working
- Multichanger in and working

--To do--

- Wire front components into boot and connact to amp
- Wire 2 channel amp up and connect sub
- turn it up, and hope I dont fry!!

Not bad for a first attempt I thought. Everything went smoothly (almost) and its all nice and neat. Wished I could have got it all done tonight, but hopefully shouldnt take too long to finish it off tomorrow or Sat!

just hope some fecker dont nick it off my drive in the night! :mad: