ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonights cliosport, plus the rest meet ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You winged about doing too many miles yesterday ya c-unit!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yeh but that wasnt my gripe with the meat, I thought it was postponed, as you had wrote void in the meeting thread.

Therefore that makes you a grade 1 penis feeler.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Pictures look great and that ph1 is niiiice!

Just paid my tenner and hopefully will be able to come along to a few meets soon, would be good if more of the girls went along to these!

Rb 182

Just paid my tenner and hopefully will be able to come along to a few meets soon, would be good if more of the girls went along to these!

There's 2 ph'1s in the pics :)

and yes more females would be good.

Flame Red Delight
Haha you dirty dog Dave haha yea more girls would be good but they all seem to own corsas lol

Flame Red Delight
There is gonna be another meet through here soon people, Glasgow lads will be through this time so keep your eyes open

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
That Laguna splitter needs f**king off that pug, pronto! Be perfect without it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
some really nice cars there. + possibly the cleanest racing puma in the country!

i like the frp and the red gti makes me miss my old one
Thanks guys, it's needing a good Detail just finding the time is hard. Hopefully get some more pictures soon.

Oh hi!

And the Laguna splitter finishes off the front of the gti well imo! Keep it Cal!

Lou

Loving the black alloys on the RB ;)

Don't usually like Puma's but have to admit Gally it looks mint!!