ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonights Stirling meet pics...

ST
DSC00355.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

Cheers, Al.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Where's the stuntin pics chas! Having it.

The 172 was a bit quicker...i think. Was slow getting on the Go pedal!

Motorbikes
missed this one... notice you stopped at the timber place at kippen cross? i live 10 mins further down the main road there!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
should have came matey, just after you pull away from there their is a sharp right hand corner i ended up on the grass/gravel there, thats when i realised something was wrong with the tyre pressure, woops lol

passengers side was 28psi, drivers was 32psi

its now 33f / 30r and much better!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
when i was on the track i had mine set at 28f and 35r. it was so much fun! not reccomended in the wet though!

The Beast MK4
Martin_89 said:
should have came matey, just after you pull away from there their is a sharp right hand corner i ended up on the grass/gravel there, thats when i realised something was wrong with the tyre pressure, woops lol

passengers side was 28psi, drivers was 32psi

its now 33f / 30r and much better!

Ill give the 33f and 30r a shot, never happy with mine. That on the 195/50 profile aye?

Clio 182
Big Iain said:
aye no bad spot the ***** with the fogs on,
i'll be the ***** with the foggies on :rolleyes:

Well, wat a good night ! First time doin the back road driving (yes yes i know it showed) but deffo wanna give it ago again.. Alot scarier than Sega Rally :rasp:

Big thanks to Sean for the maps, etc.

Stirling cruise was s**t but hey ho still had a good night !

Dx

ST
Foxy_Clio-Patra182 said:
i'll be the ***** with the foggies on :rolleyes:

Well, wat a good night ! First time doin the back road driving (yes yes i know it showed) but deffo wanna give it ago again.. Alot scarier than Sega Rally :rasp:

Big thanks to Sean for the maps, etc.

Stirling cruise was sh*t but hey ho still had a good night !

Dx

He meant himself in the vid i'd taken on the way over to sterling out the back of the williams lol....

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Foxy_Clio-Patra182 said:

ull get good at it eventually lol just push the car and when you think your on the limit push it further thats what i do!

RX7, 172, mini & van
^^^^^^^^

it was put on in local meetings other week thinking of having 1 in few weeks keep eye out... where from few off us heading to falkirk cruise on thursday if fancy it

Clio 172 mk2
if u are thinkin of another cruise need a bit of back road action was serious fun had a laugh with the 3 other pace cars lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Gibson172 said:
if u are thinkin of another cruise need a bit of back road action was serious fun had a laugh with the 3 other pace cars lol
;) haha. yep was a laugh! Bit of sideways action!