ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonys - 2ltr conversion

Yeah went and got another 16v head mate. It all went in ok, bit tappt but guess it will be for a while. Drove it home nice and steady, went to use it the next day and my starter motor went! I just dont have any luck lately! So that was fixed yesterday, gonna go pick it up sometime today.

Then ill have a car so i can go start my crimbo shopping!!

thats terrible tony your family obviously isnt as huge as mine lol!

well im hoping for your sake it isnt hehe!!

youll be fine i was so i will pray for you boyo!

hehe

vix ;)

You have this way of turning every convo into some thing else dont you hun. Who would have thought from the title that this was about family sizes? Haha

you using a hillpower stage 1 williams chip? not pressed it out yet then? Must be a fair bit quicker given the state of the old head

Its a 16v to 2.0l chip from hillpower.

Just put my foot down a bit in it and its impressive! Havent had a chance to really go for it but so far so good. So loud tho!!!!

Vix, dosnt worrie me hun, change the subject as much as you like.

Glad to see you finally sorted it Tony - i think a 2.0ltr valver Rolling Road day is in order!! Think there are a few of us now.

Rockport, the williams boys may get upset that we are pushing more than them tho haha. Even a few 172 people???

clio williams, Ph1 172

hehe yeah id be up for that. reckon mine should be pushin 170 at most rollers. apart from john nobles hehe