ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

too bouncy.......

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
got a 182 ff with cup packs, new tyres all 4 balanced and tracked but the car bobbles all over the place as soon as it hits anything in the road.
i know with suspension of cup its not gna glide over things but it feeld very bouncy and feels everything, will my susp/shocks be on way out?(2004 car)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
dnt wanna spend money lol, still under warranty so gna take it to renault,but i dnt know whther this is normal need another to compare i guess

Maz

LY 200
Sounds like it could be the shocks but I aint an expert book it in and get it checked out .. can't be too carefull :)

CTR--VX220D
If your shocks were on thier way out the ride will be softer, are you saying you are bobbing on bumps? Just sounds like hard suspension.

What mileage have they got on them?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
26000, its not rock hard it just bounces a bit,temperemental on holding road well but never out of control

RS Clio 200
get a flapping/kncoking when cornering at any real speed? could be shocks or wheel baring if u do.

Mondeo TDCI 130
have you checked the rack? i put a rack on gtgaz's 172 cup, it was evil to drive, scared the sh8t out of me, new rack, that was worn to excess by the way! and it was like driving a new car!

clio 182
I feel exactly the same on mine.
I will go to renault to see what is wrong (under warranty aswell)
I think that the oil in the rear driver side damper is gone!
I have 40000 on the clock.
The rear is bunping only on mine.