ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Too good to be true?

Da

Less
Exactly, low mileage means the belt changes will have gone out the window.

Oh it's not a Cup!

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Age and miles, needs doing every 5 years regardless of miles.

200 Gordini
At most £500.

I think that the owner hasn't got a clue about the car and its been driven slowly in a high gear with low revs all its life lol

Last edited:
lol @ knocking a grand off.

£3.5k is a good deal if its mint. You wont find a MINT one for that price with the belts done. You'll get the odd story on here of Bobs mates cat walker who got one with 10k miles with FSH for a bag of Haribo but you'll be unlikely to find one.

Go and check it out and see if they'll knock a few hundred off because of the belts. They probably think it doesnt need them doing because its so low miles.

Titanium 182
£3.5k is a good deal if its mint. You wont find a MINT one for that price with the belts done. You'll get the odd story on here of Bobs mates cat walker who got one with 10k miles with FSH for a bag of Haribo but you'll be unlikely to find one.

How's that car been treating him? He did get a billy bargain imho! :)

lol @ knocking a grand off.

Go and check it out and see if they'll knock a few hundred off because of the belts. They probably think it doesnt need them doing because its so low miles.
Fpmsl !!! Ain't that the truth !!

54 plate, Arctic Blue 182
hey 182 trophy what area you from ? all the cars you put up ive been looking at :p

i steered away from it as it is sill chea and didnt read about the history

BMW E46 330i Touring
If I was looking for one of those then I'd expect to pay £3800+ for that many miles IF the belts had been done, so £3k-ish is a pretty good price.

The engine will need some wearing in though, I bet it's had a lazy life.

A Flamin' Red one
Run a search on the plates, then bombard the owner with facts and figures about how much you're going to need to spend on it to get it up to service standards. He/she is clearly happy to be rid of it at that price, and he/she mentions it was a gift, so....

As said, clearly had an easy life from an owner who knows nothing about RSs.

Italian 3.2 V6
you can get cambelt and aux done for far less than 5/600, i got mine done for 325!! ask around! i luckily got my contact from some1 who i was thinking of buying their cup off of them, if you are willing to travel up to newcastle i can give u his number! he did a gr8 job! works for renault but does it in his spare time at a m8s garage for pennies! he stamps your book to say its been done also with a renault stamp!

182kev

you can get cambelt and aux done for far less than 5/600, i got mine done for 325!! ask around! i luckily got my contact from some1 who i was thinking of buying their cup off of them, if you are willing to travel up to newcastle i can give u his number! he did a gr8 job! works for renault but does it in his spare time at a m8s garage for pennies! he stamps your book to say its been done also with a renault stamp!

sounds like the same lad thats doing mine next saturday :approve:

Imo try get it for around the £3k mark but tbh its a bargain at its price now :D

Factor in £500 + for a decent service, and bare in mind it will prob be slow as f**k on those miles, if it was flame or Monaco I would be tempted.