ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Too Low

When i was at Southend last week i noticed the pigs pullin ppl over and doin mot checks and some bloke got done for being too low??

i didnt know they could do that! does anyone know how low you can go or how many fingers they measure it with cos if they are at Southend this wknd i dont really fancy gettin done

will i be ok do you reckon? pls help :confused:

Vicky

in that case mine aint even lowerd and it wont pass that :confused:

oh and vick i know yo didnt its just my dirty little mind ;)

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 17 July 2003

in that case mine aint even lowerd and it wont pass that :confused:

oh and vick i know yo didnt its just my dirty little mind ;)
:oops:

well you cant even get one finger under my arch so im quite worried the only consolation ive got is knowing the right ppl to stamp a seven day wonder if i get one oooo naughty!!!

yeah thats what i thought so how can they stop anyone and give them a seven day wonder then? there must be some limit ( and i dont mean if its on the floor) there must be a measurement of some sort?

oh well theres nothin i can do so ill just have to wait and see....

should be interesting

Vicky

cheers anyway ppl :D

yeah but the pigs dont mind them do they they arent young drivers who supposidely cause all the trouble hey!

they can get away with it

thats a good idea dash i hadnt thought of that earn myself a few quid while im drivin might look a bit strange tho!!

Clio v6

Shouldnt worry about strange looks Powelly. Just put a few neons around it and youll blend in with all the other piles of crap down Southend LOL

yeah easy my car will DEFINATELY NOT blend in with them thanks shes in another league to the nova crew!!!

;) but i know what ya mean few neons here and there and they think there the t*ts bless em!!