ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took a couple of arty pics of Sadie

Nippy white cup
Haven't really had much chance but took a couple that came out really well :)

3607795243_f104510df7_b.jpg

3607792339_70dbc60fd0_b.jpg

Chris

In between cars....
Smart pics matey, how olds the wee one? Was helping look after the nephew last weekend, only 10 weeks old, tiny!

Family Bus
That foot photograph is so emotive!

Such a tiny teeny little thing.

Wonderful photo's and congratulations once again!

Nippy white cup
Cheers guys...she is only 14 days old...and believe it or not she has a little tooth coming through?!?!

One of the main reasons for getting the camera was to get snaps like these....spent a fortune at Venture in the past and now I can take pics that I think are as good as theirs but I don't have to spend £90 for a tiny pic. The full size ones are massive and will look great on a canvas with very little loss in detail

Chris

Nippy white cup
Cheers. The camera is a 450D. Still learning what it can do but even with my limited experience you can get some great pics out of it

Chris

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Brillian pics but crap camera.. :rasp: Nikon is the best.. :D

Love the 1st pic mate.. Keep it coming..

Nippy white cup
Cheers...hopefully get a load more this weekend...she isn't strong enough to lift her self when she is on her belly but we have a nice white blanket that should make a nice background for some pics of her

Chris