ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took the "new" D50 for a sunset spin

Picked up my second D50 from here a few weeks back (cheers JJ!) so I thought I would take it for a trial this evening. Lived here for 6 months now and have never investigated the sunset opportunities, so I walked out at 7:45 this evening and within minutes I was overlooking all the fields that head out towards Bath...

280932441_kKKBf-L.jpg

280932482_6NfDK-L.jpg

280932788_LfXQ9-L.jpg

280933002_RJzat-L.jpg

280933189_yeSim-L.jpg

All handheld with the 80-200 AF-S. As for the D50, love it more than my original one (mainly because this one only has 1600 shutter actuations on it and feels brand new!)

As much as I am 'enjoying' manual focus, there comes a time when its damn annoying! + my Boss is selling his sigma 30mm HSM!

Its in for sale section! F1.8, takena handful of shots - un-registered warrenty + B+W UV Filter (Brass Ring) - £75 delivered.