ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tool storage, what's everyone using?

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Looking to buy something to keep all my tools together, but don't know what I should get. I don't have any room for a proper tool box with drawers etc because I don't have a garage, and the shed is full of bikes and BBQs. So I'd probably be looking for a bag of some sort.

Anything will be better than my current setup...
20220528_110440.JPG
20220528_110410.JPG
20220528_110428.JPG

P.S. I know the grass needs a cut, but last time I tried the mower died so I figured it was a sign and just haven't bothered again

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
The issue with sorting out the shed is that I've got nowhere else to put any of the stuff that's in it. I've got 4 bikes, a BBQ, a lawn mower, and a set of winter tyres for the girlfriend's car. Even after a weekend of advanced Tetris techniques I can only just shut the door 😂
If I owned the house I'd buy a bigger shed, but I don't see the point if I'm renting.

I'll have a look at the outdoor storage things, that sounds like it would be ideal

Beauvais Motorsport

ClioSport Club Member
Something like this with a roller cabinet stored inside? Depends on dimensions and what sort of people live in the area, but could put a bin next to it to make it look less appealing.