ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Gear and the 172/182

RenaultSport clio 172 mkI
About a year or two ago there was an episode of Top gear that has Jeremy driving either the 172 or the 182. Does anyone know what series and episode number it was?? I have all the episodes on DVD but I cant find it on there. Any clues???

Na, wish you could. I got 3-6 from Ebay..(ripped copies but quality is good). Then I got 1-2 and 7-current from Torrentspy. After each episode is aired someone uploads the latest one onto that website. Go on www.torrentspy.com and type in top gear. I can guarantee the latest episode will be near the top.

Correction; im missing a couple of series one episodes because the quality wasn't good enough. If anyone has them; I'd be interested.

Top man! I'm going to have a watch...wonder which series that is..I'll have to sit and go through them but the reg gives me a good clue. Thanks!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
photonbucket said:
Top man! I'm going to have a watch...wonder which series that is..I'll have to sit and go through them but the reg gives me a good clue. Thanks!

Its a tough job but some one has to do it ;)

tiTTy & SV650
182 cup didnt exist when this was on top gear. I had ordered my 182 the day before it aired, had no idea it was on and missed it as I took one of my last 300 mile drives in the 205 lol

so it must have been in May / June 2004 it was on. I have it on CD

Wed 2. Aug 2006 at 1.00pm on UKTV People

Motoring magazine presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. Jeremy reviews the Nissan Cube and Renault Clio 182 while James looks at the Jaguar XJS

if you have sky.

Iceberg 172
fortunately its a better review than the fifth gear hot hatch test. That was laughable. They did the test with the car full of people and then wondered why it wasnt as quick as they expected. That pie munching fatty didnt help one bit.

tiTTy & SV650
5th gears 182 v ctr was amusing, tiff didnt want the clio to win so he edged the ctr over the line 0.2 secs quicker, i.e. there's f**k all in it!!! lol

rory182 said:
5th gears 182 v ctr was amusing, tiff didnt want the clio to win so he edged the ctr over the line 0.2 secs quicker, i.e. there's f**k all in it!!! lol

Know where I can watch this mate?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Bump!!

Just watched this again. The Stig at this time was Perry McCarthy. He drinks in my mates mums pub. I met him and had a chat shortly after this episode was made. He asked me what I drove and when I told him I drove an R5 GT turbo he started telling about how he had recently been driving the new Clio. He said that he absolutely loved driving it and that it was so much fun. Proper friendly bloke who was happy to sit and have a chat with me.