ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top secret drag r vs unreliable no torque car

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Time for people to hate...

But 9.something 1/4 is pretty impressive... More so to beat what is basically one of the best tuner in the worlds car...

Last edited by a moderator:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Robs is cool on launch james wildays pops the front wheels off the floor pretty easy :) weight shifts back perfectly on them :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Drifting is 6000 times more exciting than drag racing.

Going sideways doing crap lap times wrecking back tyres. I really never seen the point.

Always screams "Max Power" when I see it. They all just do the same thing.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
what is specky's best time this year? rob managed a 9.1 that day and i think james willday is 9.04 or something... both are street legal and driven on the road... is specky's?

drifting is exciting when its high level drifting... drag racing is also exciting.

as for drifters doing the same thing, you are watching the wrong drifting and how is drag in any way different lol??

i like both, have partaken in both and been around and know a lot of the top drifters/pro street drag racers in the uk :) i don't go to amateur drifting, its boring and not impressive any more... unless I'm having a go.... got to a uk high level drift comp and you will see how good it is, especially if you wait and watch the tsuido

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
and there are 6 second civics in oz if you want to talk about proper fwd times lol.

Turbos.
Did wonder what the cloud of smoke was!

Impressive, but agree that drag racing is a bit...meh. Only fun if its a school bus.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Nope didn't let go, it's him letting off, guessing its premix etc blowing out the exhaust... He did a load more runs that day :) he has ran 2 seasons on that engine... Well over 100 runs at full throttle with high boost :) but rotarys are unreliable ;)