ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Trumps

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
toptrumps7.jpg

LMFAO!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Wow cheers, like the ph1 ph2 bit, i confused the crap outta a local mechanic with reversing it into his workshop. :)

Sorry I didnt get back to you with a pic, I took one but then got back late last night from a trip to JMS's work shop, and it was too cold to go out and got the camera I'd left in the car :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
thats a full set but im making an exception to two more (no request's there taken ;) )

toptrumps24a.jpg

toptrumps48.jpg

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well immi i was askin for offer's not herd off you in a while either

vicky bit of info would of helpped mind ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ive finaly got some printed and here are the results, ill have this 1 set at the NW meet tomorrow.

27102009680.jpg

27102009679.jpg

27102009681.jpg

27102009682.jpg

They cost me £11.88 to get printed, anybody know of or someone that can get these done cheaper Please tell me

Top bombing dude.... <3 the salford skip hire... Ive filled many lol

Altho mine did need some editing... it has a T2 turbo and 0bhp at the mo but 120 once the downpipes done and they 13's... like anyone else is arsed... its the trump you want to get rid of the most lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no theres about 5 people (inc you) who PM'd me after id finished them, ill make them but they didnt make the cut (du dum tish)

Barge
Mint. My Needwagon made it. They look sweet fella. Guess they're expensive to print as you've only done one run of them, more numbers in a print run, the more cost effective.