ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Trumps

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
They look good tbh, If i'd have known they'll be this good I would have submitted my details..

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Emailed, just want to see my old bus (R.I.P) on a card! :D

P.S They look awesome i want!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im not a graphic designer for s***s n giggles :) (not exactly trying my skills but its fun)

Jesus your cars in there but you cant have the card as its part of my set ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
If you get a larger set before FCS next year you can flog em then! Print in bulk and be £££'s in! I'd buy a good set tbh!

S23

The Cleee-O
Epic! The cards look awesome dude! Yay, happy mine got in, :D Are you going to be selling them do you reckon? Would look cool to wack the car in the window at shows and schtuff :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
gonna see how many people want them and what deals companies will do for me as its cost nearly £12 to get those done

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Right so people know ANY that got posted onto this thread Made "the Cut" so to speak, but im making a Cliosport top Trumps 2 in the near future as there is plenty of people interested in these, but to make it worth it people need to be interested in buying them (sounds cheeky as fook but its true)

Lee dont worry buddy its gonna come!

Mk1 F4R
Ill take a pack off your hands, its something to look back on in the future, see wot people havd done to there cars or moved on to something better ;)

clio 182 black /gold
Right so people know ANY that got posted onto this thread Made "the Cut" so to speak, but im making a Cliosport top Trumps 2 in the near future as there is plenty of people interested in these, but to make it worth it people need to be interested in buying them (sounds cheeky as fook but its true)

Lee dont worry buddy its gonna come!
Sweet. If the price is right i will have a set for deffo.

You could have a top trumps meet lol.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Ill take a pack off your hands, its something to look back on in the future, see wot people havd done to there cars or moved on to something better ;)

+1

will be a good memory of my clio and time as a renault owner,

if you can find a way of printing them cheap then you'll be on to a winner,
most people included would want a pack lol.