ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Trumps

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
toptrumps31.jpg

toptrumps32.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
is it a 1 man band decider on the cool factor? mine is a couple of inchs off the floor, is it worth entering?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Robbos i need spec's certain ones tho im takin the piss bud, chris cool factors up to me bud ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I quite liked the cookie manor of them, I recently did a design exhibition where we design one for each person who was in the exhibition, we gave them out as business cards.

I'll dig out a pic.... Taken on iPhone

IMG_0167.jpg

Me :eek:

IMG_0168.jpg

Last edited:
  audi a6 3.0tdi
you'll have to do one for the vectra seen as its causing so much debate in the other thread.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
look right bunch of moaning gits :)rasp:) im guessin at these stats only ones i knew were mine and ali's so if your not happy jog on ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive corrected it, just waiting for some more people to request or sujest and ill post the group up. Think we only need about 8 more and we have a full set