ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Total Noob

LY R26 230 F1 Team
In a 1.2 with 16v badges all over it, today on the Hagley road doing at least 60mph
Hope he got pulled.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
properly annoyed me trying to race me whilst tootling along on my way to uni.
Then weavin in and out of traffic, complete willy dribble.

Could see the body roll as he was cutting people up.

172 Cup
iv seen that exact one. normally drives around with a vtr and another clio of some sort too. Idiots :)

03 clio 1.2 16v
properly annoyed me trying to race me whilst tootling along on my way to uni.
Then weavin in and out of traffic, complete willy dribble.

Could see the body roll as he was cutting people up.
i wasnt on the hag road today lol :rasp:

ibiza cupra
oh because ive seen a black 1.2 rolling round with 16 v badges stuck to the rear quaters. aint seen him (or her) driving like a nob but just thought it might be that one

LY R26 230 F1 Team
In a 1.2 with 16v badges all over it, today on the Hagley road doing at least 60mph
Hope he got pulled.

No radar gun, he caught up and overtook me pretty quick and i was doing 30mph (posted speed limit)
So must of at least doubled my speed....

C63 AMG
Between 5pm and 7pm on a week night you can run quicker down the Hagley road than drive. Personally I wonder why people leave work on time if they have to drive home via the Hagley Road.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
yeah i get stuck in the traffic on my way home from uni if i leave any later than 4pm ish, i'd get the train if it was any cheaper than driving....

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i got caught twice on hagley road doing 60 tbh but at 3 am. No points though. There is an arse in a black 1.2 always trys to race. The type of guy who drives in a bus lane and/or zooms in and out of traffic to get away

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Yes it is true =[
I could not see for the smoke rolling off his tyres...
He was quicker through the gears...

Haha bloody chav. Lol at the joshy b comment agi, it wasnt him didnt have aftermarket lights..

1.4 16V
haha, ya cheeky b*****d ags!
i don't drive like a tweeker actually, minor.
ps. anyone got any nitromors handy?
as ABM taxis have run out, see agi for further details.

Last edited: