ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Totalled Twingo...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Saw this over on TwingoOC. Pretty scary.

Poor GW 133. Looked great before the accident too. GW with the black bits. :dapprove: It's only a few months old.

He was racing a 500 Esseesse. The guy in the 500 floored it, resulting in a shockwave and causing the damage you see.

Enjoy.

Oh, wait.

3b82b072.jpg

113d2cce.jpg

3fdd4595.jpg

dac209df.jpg

620190db.jpg

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
"we was going around some back roads, a right hand turn came up, made it around 3/4's and the the back slipped out on the grass, steered in to it and then it fish tailed the other way, we then glanced off a tree and then smashed in to a telephone pylon, snapping it in half. "

Apparently.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They were all very lucky to not be seriously injured. There's some gory pics, but they're not great.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
"we was going around some back roads, a right hand turn came up, made it around 3/4's and the the back slipped out on the grass, steered in to it and then it fish tailed the other way, we then glanced off a tree and then smashed in to a telephone pylon, snapping it in half. "

Apparently.

Snapped a telephone pylon in half...in a twingo.....

I don't think so..

Cupra
I know cars an only stand up to so much but he was lucky to have got out of that one by the look of it. 4 star NCAP too.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
And to add insult to injury, someone has taken a dump/ thrown up on the passenger seat.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He obviously thought he had an arch gap wagon.

Black ice? Tornado? Diesel tanker spill?

He wasn't trying.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I looked at the title and was hoping it was your twingo that was written off, oh well.

At least it's another French shitbox off the road

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Bad crash, it looks like it held up ok considering the circs.

I looked at the title and was hoping it was your twingo that was written off, oh well.

At least it's another French s**tbox off the road

OOOFT
handbags.gif