ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOTB 8th August York!!!

172 cup
Top Ten of the Best on the 8th August.

We've done a meet to this a couple of years ago, its a really nice day out and even better if the weather is nice.

I cant find the prices of tickets on the site but I think it was something like £10 when I went.

http://www.totb.co.uk/events/

So if anyone fancies it let me know.

1. Laura

Iceburg 172FF
do you go past this place to get to york raceway?
if you do i knowthe place and im game, work permitting.

Luke

Iceburg 172FF
thought so i remember going past entrance to the industrial estate on way to the raceway.
is that how you get in to elvington airlield then?

None
thought so i remember going past entrance to the industrial estate on way to the raceway.
is that how you get in to elvington airlield then?

Yeah mate it's the same entrance, you drive past the planes when you drive onto elvington airstrip.

Been the past two years, always a good day even if its just to see some 'proper' cars. Unfortunately I cant make it there this year as im at Ford Fair on the same day :(

IMG_4575.jpg

172 cup
Im afraid Im going to have to give this a miss now, sorry Ste

I visited the bank for a balance last night and it was very scary to say the least - have fun if you go.

None
Im afraid Im going to have to give this a miss now, sorry Ste

I visited the bank for a balance last night and it was very scary to say the least - have fun if you go.

Thats alright Laura, i'll only go myself if the weather is good, don't fancy standing around in a gagool all day :)

I totally forgot about this, until I saw all the chav-tastic cars heading down to Elvington today, and assumed it was TOTB

None
didnt notice your car there ste. saw loads of clio's in th car park though, inc a trophy.

Hello mate, i just got back, that was a brilliant day as i usually find TOTB is anyway and it was much more open as Olly Clarke didn't show up this year.

I was parked in the section of cars that were facing the start line, i don't know why they did that but i was about half way down and at the back, did you see that yellow 182 that was riding about 2 inch from the floor at the front splitter?.......i don't think i could live with approaching speed bumps in that :)
Fantastic day out though, some of those cars were mental !

Shame about the crash coming back down the A64 after, a biker went into the back of a car in the second lane, looked a right mess, there was a liquid yellow renaultsport megane on the side of the road there but i didn't see any damage to it, they might have been a witness.

I have a few pics i'll put in the media section later on (from TOTB not the crash)