ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

touch up paint

Im not sure i would have thought they are all out now, the new batch of colours came out, so i would expect it is in.

[Edited by RS182 on 22 September 2004 at 3:15pm]

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

thanks ill have to have a trip to renault

i scratched it by getting out of it in the garage and the door swung open and hit the wall, there is a small scracth on the bump strip on the door:(

M.C. could you do me a favour and ask if there is one for the Liquid Yellow? (assuming of course there *is* a touch-up for your motor)

Cheers!

Latest update on touch up paint, i have now been told that they have a part number for them now but Renault havent made any yet there useless.

Lee

BMW M2C

Anyone know when Arctic Blue touch up paint is available? Last night driving home I aquired a 4 inch gouge out of the rub strip on the drivers side door when something was either thrown, or flicked up against the side of the car.

My car is in today for some work but they had no idea when the paint will be in even though they have the part code.

Lee

BMW M2C

I cant remember. It J19 something or other. Not that it matters as they dont have it in yet.

I may call Chips away or someone like that as I have quite a few chips now and the massive scratch. :mad:

I must get some touch up paint too.

Does anyone know whether they will do one for the anthracite wheels? Might be useful having one of them as stone chips show up on the dark wheels.

I was looking for some black gold touch up paint about 2 months ago - I was told it could be a while. My dealership gave me the paint code and the details of their approaved local bodyshop who mixed me some up - £3 for a small pot. Itll be cheaper than goign for an "official" touch up pot.