ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toxic fume warning light?

PH2 172
My Toxix Fume warning light came on my 03 cup today when on the way back from work the car seems to be running ok iv turned the car on and off and the light is still there what is the light in the manual it says contact my renault dealership as soon as possible if you could help would be good want to know how much it will cost and what it is?

PH2 172
My dads mate owns a garage so going to get it doen at weekend to tell me what it is just the little light on the dash f***s me of

If it's not flashing it's not worth worrying about.

It'll go off after the car has a clean start 8-10 times IIRC.

PH2 172
Its been on for 2 days now and iv drove it to and from work to my girlfriends to the gym and its still on

Go out and fire the car up a couple of times and turn it off, should go away.

If not it could be a faulty lambda sensor.

Most people who fit a decat get this light.

PH2 172
Iv got the standard cat in the car was goin to decat it but cant afford that iv tried ther firing the car up done it loads and nothing still there

RB + LY 182 FF
i have it on mine, took it garage over 4 months ago put it on diagnostice machine nad nothing could be found, i can only think that when the car failed MOT 4 months ago on a lamba sensor- the garage didnt reset the light..
tho i would of thought it turns of auto?!?

RS mk2 172
The light should go out automatically once the sensor is replaced. Assuming that was the fault in the first place.
Upstream sensor from GSF £50.

Phase 2 172 Cup
just disconnect the battery for about 15 minutes, if the fault is no longer present the light should go off