ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

toyo t1s

D

dick

205/40/r17

wanted £60 each, i sed do um for £110 and your on. so £55 each, is that a decent price?

swear ive seen um more than that elsewhere.....

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've had both the toyo t1-s's and t1-r's and they are the worst tyres i've used, lethal in the wet .

I don't like the tyre but they seemed on on the 182 when they run the 16 inch size (I use the 15's).
Have a look on mytyres etc for different tyres the F! come hightly recomended.
Tyres are the most important thing you can make a heck of a difference on some decinet compunts/tread tyres.

ST
I had T1-R's on my 172 alloys...were excellent in the dry, ok in the wet if driven normally...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ Exaltos are hell of alot better than the toyos imo . Tons more grip in the wet which is more reassuring . I couldn't believe the difference when i bought the 182 over the grip of the toyos i had on my old 172 .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ Alright if your down south where there's a drought then :rasp:

No good in the north west were it pisses down 75% of the time , lol .

Polo + Micra
yeah i'm on my second set of eagle F1's

so so my better than the toyos i first had

172 M69 eater
i had toyos on the old clio and the back slid like a fukker in the wet - the exaltos on the 172 are 100x better imo

D

dick

my back end on my clio has never moved once :/

and belive me ive tried.

www.renparts.co.uk
had proxes t1s, nice in the dry but understeered like hell in the wet, running Uniroyal Rainsport 1's now.. really good in the wet, seems poo in the dry but think it might be a shocker thats nackered. plus i got them for 56.84 fitted and balanced.

D

dick

been out in um today, jeez can get round some rite tight corners at pace without it understeering

had a nice play during 2 and 4 today,

roads were really quiet, was really wierd....

www.renparts.co.uk
dick said:
been out in um today, jeez can get round some rite tight corners at pace without it understeering

had a nice play during 2 and 4 today,

roads were really quiet, was really wierd....

In the dry or wet?