ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyota starlet GT Turbo

Hi, nothing to do with clios but ne 1 know what the starlet GT turbos are like?? I know they are pretty quick straightline but does ne 1 know how they handle??

Cheers

My mate had one and it went like a flea on Acid after 13 pints of Jack Daniels. The Turbo didnt last long though and was costly to replace. I dont think it handled as well as the Clio does.

Ah well. I fancy one over the saxo. Seen one today lowered with nice alloys, was well impressed by the look of it. Not many about either.

clio 20v

no i meant bobbins as in sh*te lol ull not get much to handle as well as a 106 gti/ vts unless u buy a clio of course ;)

dont think toyota starlets are renonouned for there handlin abilitys

and imho are not bad but not that good

u want a valver hehe

I would love a williams, by far my favourite hot hatch ever. I nearly bought a few valvers, i was looking for a valver when i ended up gettin the saxo.

Its 0-60 is quoted anywhere from 6.9 to 7.2 that ive seen. Also I think about 15.1 Qtr Mile - I could be wrong . Its got a turbo so more power should be quite easy to get.

clio 20v

yeh but its a toyota starlet its got a bout as much racing pedigree as me little finger

u want a clio valver or willy hehe

I dont think there are any uk ones. The new ones are called Glanza Vs and i think they are heavier, slower, and look slightly better. Front lights are similar to the newest impreza, the one after the bug eye model.

BMW 320d Sport

Well its something differentI suppose. They look alright, I dont know how they drive.

BTW Adi bobbins LOL

a friend of mine had one.0-100 was exactly the same as my old valver,after 100 the valver was a lot quicker thou.they handle sh*t and the pre 95 one look sh*t as well.yuck

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Absoulutely the ugliest hot hatch EVERY built in standard form. Ive been to a cruise in Warrington and there was the only nice one id every seen, plus it looked quicker than a valver unfortunatly.

I REALLY liked THAT perticular one but all the others id seen were eye soars. :cool:

My managers got one of them SR ones, its white with the TRD colours on the rear wheel arches, it looks quite nice but the interiors naff and i imagine its not too quick or handles well!

They look nice lowered with half decent wheels, well IMO. Ive heard very mixed opinions on the handling but most seem to agree once lowered it is decent. Should easy be quicker than a valver, standard 1/4 mile time of 15.1 secs and seemingly easy to tune up. Jus tryin to get some insurance quotes!!

BMW 320d Sport

I keep looking for one of those old 4wd Mazda 323s. If I can find one for a couple of hundred quid in the paper, that will certainly be different.