ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track beast @ BLiNK Motorsport

windle

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9 Gt, 182 Toy
yes its mine looking a bit shabby after a bit of unit time! was having the roll centre kit dialled in and the pure motorsport rear beamed zero'd

was a 225 engine/box running 266bhp but about to be more next week if all goes well!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
yes its mine looking a bit shabby after a bit of unit time! was having the roll centre kit dialled in and the pure motorsport rear beamed zero'd

was a 225 engine/box running 266bhp but about to be more next week if all goes well!
The all important question.......... would you do it all again? :cool:

windle

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9 Gt, 182 Toy
no lol
to be fair its not too bad just time consuming the only bits I outsourced was the exhaust and driveshafts. the rest we did in our unit on a Tuesday night each week. luckily ste is our resident welder as there was allot of fabrication to do.
the car in February was absolutely brilliant mind so been worth it in the long run. However the week it came back from there its been taken apart again (whilst running a treat) and undergone some big changes will should be revealed next week.

she isn't the nicest car out there but everything's been done for a purpose and done cheaply if possible. the initial conversion I actually made money on by selling the unused megane bits and the clio bits I didn't use.

usually knocking round at track days happy to take people out :)